pras2010

need help with office 2016 activation using kmsauto

Hi,

As advised by admins, i am requesting assistance in providing me with a guide or video on how to activate office 2016 proplus using kmsauto. Thanks in advance.

Pras

first off, thank u very much for following my directions on starting a new thread for ur support as it is very appreciated.. with that said, I will be back from vacation this Tuesday.. all I have with me is my phone and i need my pc to make u a proper video tutorial.. so please have some patience and ill post a video with audio directions on how to properly utilize the KMSAuto++ tool set to crack MSFT Office 2016.. this way u will then have a video on ur pc that u can reference to again and again.. this also allows other members that might be in the same situation an answer to their problems.. it is a win win for everyone, cuz to be totally honest here it will take me half the time to just make a video.. then using images and typing it all out and it actually will, i think, be easier for u as well.. so on Wednesday i will try my hardest to upload that video tutorial for u, okay.. cheers, my friend.. :handshake:

• Like 1

i didnt forget about u at all.. im actually in the process of creating a Windows 10 Virtual Host so i can install MSFT Office 2016 with the proper KMS tool.. i choose to do it this way rather then use a sandboxing tool/program, cuz using a straight up virtual machine program is a 1000% safer then using any sandbox tool for the purpose of testing new OS's and/or programs, regardless if the said program is shady or not.. now this doesnt refer to the MSFT 2016 or KMS tool i gave u being shady at all.. im creating this for testing for all things from now and the future that can be shady, just clear any confusion u might have had seeing the name of the stuff i just gave u and me something about being shady.. so as soon as i get the Virtual Machine Host properly configured i will then make the short video tutorial for u.. okay, my friend.. :friends2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

okay heads up, i finally have my virtual desktop in order to test and do a video for u.. sorry it longer then expected, but i have RL & there were a few others ahead of u for test purposes.. u now r in line now, so tomorrow i will install msft 2016, then kms crack it.. then reverse snapshot and then video record the process for u and upload it.. okay, my friend.. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

<<< Successful KMS Activation Using KMSAuto++ With MSFT Office 2016 - Video Tutorial >>>

https://www42.zippyshare.com/v/yvpvYQK5/file.html

• Like 2