jbkUWf6ttWzApJ.jpg

The new look of Desmond's ancestor.. where story is based on american revolution... i dono whether its true.. but on March 5 Ubisoft'll announce something about AC3..

A Best Buy worker just emailed two images snapped from their employee news section. One shows that Ubisoft will be unveiling Assassin's Creed III on March 5, and that there'll be pre-order bonuses to be had. Whatever.

The other is a shot of what they say is the game's promotional art. Featuring what may well be Assassin's Creed III's star.

• Like 3

I like the look of the character...But I question the time period - Were there many massive scalable buildings during the American Revolution?

I really don't understand this cause I thought that Assassin's Creed Revelation was supposed to be the last in the series

You are right in a sense, Revelations was the last in the Assassins Creed II 'era', so no more Ezio and no more Altair.

3 will have a new Assassin to control in the Animus and will finish off Desmonds story from what I understand, thus finishing the entire story....But I imagine they will find a way to milk another couple of games after that ;)

• Like 2

Crap, now I'll have to buy kid another game. He's an AC junkie. LOL

• Like 1

I thought it was a bit of a letdown :(

I was expecting something made with the game engine, like GTAV did.

But as far as trailers go, I thought it was a bit 'Meh!'. Revelations and II 's trailers were much more exciting, this looked like it hadnt had as much time and care going into it.

Climbing trees looks like fun though :D

This game looks wicked, can't wait for it to be released. I personally don't see a problem in this one, I mean.... so many great games... especially Mass effect 3 that came out