Sign in to follow this  
Blackrome03

Windows 10 Activate Windows Watermark [COMPLETED]

Hey All 

I'm unable to remove this watermark my attempts to remove via Google search 2 of 3 failed the third was a temporary and came back afterwards.

watermark.png

Any Ideas?

Edited by Rædwulf
COMPLETED

I am assuming that this is not a legitimate version of Windows and obviously needs activating. Have you used one of the activation patches that are available on this site. I don't know how to use them as I run a Mac but if the Windows is legitimate them you can get an activation code from MS providing it is only being used on 1 device.

I'm sure others will be able to give you the proper advice

• Like 1

According to the screenshot, you are running Win10 v1809 --which is now nearly a year old.

The current version of Win10 is 1903 and version 1909 will be out within a month at most.

You would do better looking for a 1903 version and installing that.

The activation bypass routines don't care which version of Win10 you are running, they work the same, regardless.

• Like 1

Are you using a fake windows 10 product key? look here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-watermark/681a3304-26ae-40cf-9108-0b0e4376fa5f

If not solved, you need the windows 10 permanent activator. for example - W10 Digital Activation Program

Try: Ratiborus KMS Tools 01.02.2019 

http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/topic/681301-ratiborus-kms-tools-01022019/?tab=comments#comment-814757

I hope this helps, please let us know.

On 9/13/2019 at 12:37 AM, Blackrome03 said:

it is a legit version of windows 10 it just pop up a few months ago

The current download from MS -- the only real LEGIT version of Windows -- is 1903, not 1809, and it is available for free from them.

As I said, the activators don't care about the specific Win10 versions, so do yourself a favor, get the latest version (1930) and activate it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, uk666 said:

Are you using a fake windows 10 product key? look here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-watermark/681a3304-26ae-40cf-9108-0b0e4376fa5f

If not solved, you need the windows 10 permanent activator. for example - W10 Digital Activation Program

Try: Ratiborus KMS Tools 01.02.2019 

http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/topic/681301-ratiborus-kms-tools-01022019/?tab=comments#comment-814757

I hope this helps, please let us know.

The first url link didn't work the second won't open or load

3 hours ago, Mark Phelps said:

The current download from MS -- the only real LEGIT version of Windows -- is 1903, not 1809, and it is available for free from them.

As I said, the activators don't care about the specific Win10 versions, so do yourself a favor, get the latest version (1930) and activate it.

Originally, I had windows 8 until they offered the free upgrade to Windows 10. I'm not sure what 1903 or 1809 is exactly but how do I get 1903?

13 hours ago, Blackrome03 said:

The first url link didn't work the second won't open or load

Copy and paste into your browser.

Just run KMS Tools on your PC and it should activate your existing Window 10 installation and allow update to 1903.

15 hours ago, Blackrome03 said:

Originally, I had windows 8 until they offered the free upgrade to Windows 10. I'm not sure what 1903 or 1809 is exactly but how do I get 1903?

You go to MS and download it:  Windows 10 download

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 3:35 PM, uk666 said:

Copy and paste into your browser.

Just run KMS Tools on your PC and it should activate your existing Window 10 installation and allow update to 1903.

it won't load either way

OK try:

Do a google search for - How to remove the activation watermark in the desktop?
And look for - https://answers.microsoft.com › en-us › forum › windows_10-start-win_desk 
It is near the top.

Do a search in cyberphoenix forum for - Ratiborus KMS 

3 hours ago, uk666 said:

OK try:

Do a google search for - How to remove the activation watermark in the desktop?
And look for - https://answers.microsoft.com › en-us › forum › windows_10-start-win_desk 
It is near the top.

Do a search in cyberphoenix forum for - Ratiborus KMS 

Mark's link fixed the problem thanks for following up :)

On 9/15/2019 at 5:13 PM, Mark Phelps said:

You go to MS and download it:  Windows 10 download

The watermark came back I'm not sure I if I did something wrong on my part but it took a really long while to update

water.png

The watermark goes away for a while but comes back so far... when I restart or shutdown the laptop it isn't there on the reboot

16 hours ago, Blackrome03 said:

The watermark came back I'm not sure I if I did something wrong on my part but it took a really long while to update

water.png

The watermark goes away for a while but comes back so far... when I restart or shutdown the laptop it isn't there on the reboot

The watermark indicates is has not been activated -- so you need to run the activation bypass routine to get rid of that.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Mark Phelps said:

The watermark indicates is has not been activated -- so you need to run the activation bypass routine to get rid of that.

Okay 

How do I do that exactly?

This is the activator I use and after I did it and my copy is registered to me, Then to make sure I did a full wipe and reinstalled Win 10 Pro and after I put my info = Boom Activated :)

http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/topic/648756-cp-upload-windows-10-digital-license-activation-60-script/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blackrome03 said:

Okay 

How do I do that exactly?

It really depends on the activator used, as there is no single answer for this.

Tech already gave you a link to one that works. And, I tried the link supplied -- and it works fine for me.

Myself, I use either the KMS Activator Ultimate or the KMS Tools by Ratiborus -- but you generally have to search other Warez site and the one I use primarily to get these is down -- again!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mark Phelps said:

It really depends on the activator used, as there is no single answer for this.

Tech already gave you a link to one that works. And, I tried the link supplied -- and it works fine for me.

Myself, I use either the KMS Activator Ultimate or the KMS Tools by Ratiborus -- but you generally have to search other Warez site and the one I use primarily to get these is down -- again!

Oh okay 

I still don't have permission to view the contents of that url so I don't know where to go from here. I did some searches for both those tools it seems like I can't get a direct download just a bunch of pop up links that don't download anything I was searching for this is a bit frustrating 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, uk666 said:

Try Rædwulf post - Windows 10 Digital License Activation Script v7.0 

http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/topic/689801-windows-10-pro-activation-product-key/

Hey Uk666

It shows that the download file no longer exist anymore so what is the next option for me?

Oh FYI when it comes to software, programs, patches etc I'm at the beginner level so if you explains the how tos do as the person knows nothing about it at all

Thanks