Hello All

I need some help getting the updated versions of IObit Software 

IObit Malware Fighter

Untitled1.png

IObit Uninstaller

Untitled3.png

IObit Advanced SystemCare 12.5

Untitled2.png

Also can you provide the step by step instructions for updating it properly? I'm not the greatest at these kinds of things

Thanks 

Try - EagleMine post: IObit Malware Fighter Pro 7.2.0.5748 Multilingual in - CP Download Links Section -  Windows Applications and do a search for any program you require.

I hope this helps, please post if any problems.

• Like 1

Is there any follow up? I posted on Tuesday and now it's Friday 

purple.png 6.2 PMs from staff and admins must be replied within 24 hours or the member will be restricted from using the forums.

IObit Malware Fighter

Untitled1.png

The crack works but when I restart or shut down it goes back to free am I doing something wrong?

IObit Advanced SystemCare 12.5

Untitled2.png

I have since updated it to 12.6 

Does anyone have a serial number to access Pro?

Search the forum for 'Advanced SystemCare Pro 12.6.0.368 Multilingual'

Uninstall all previous versions

Install, don't launch/run yet

Copy all the files from the Crack folder and paste into the program folder

so, you are Copying and replacing all the files from the Crack folder, to the program folder - Look in C:\Program Files” or “C:\Program Files (x86)”

• Like 1

So 

I uninstalled, rebooted and installed Advance System Care 12.6

upon completion it launch/ran but I exited from the software went to task manager to end task then added the crack files but it says the program is still open or running

What did I do wrong? 

Just a guess, But have you tried going into Safe Mode on Windows as it won't run the program at all

• Like 2

Open task manager by pressing CTRL + Shift + Esc

Once you locate the process (Advance System Care/IObit) which you want to kill, just right click and in the menu, which opens, click on Go to details.

1.jpg

Once you reach details window, just right click on the process and click on End process tree.

2.jpg

End all Advance System Care/IObit process, one by one.

• Like 1

If not working, try other much better alternative product:

• Yamicsoft Windows 10 Manager
  • Malwarebytes

Do a search in cyberphoenix forum - CP Home - Windows Applications

• Like 1

1 hour ago, uk666 said:

Open task manager by pressing CTRL + Shift + Esc

Once you locate the process (Advance System Care/IObit) which you want to kill, just right click and in the menu, which opens, click on Go to details.

1.jpg

Once you reach details window, just right click on the process and click on End process tree.

2.jpg

End all Advance System Care/IObit process, one by one.

that worked perfectly thanks :thumbup:

• Like 2

is there any follow up for IObit Malware Fighter Pro 7.2.0.5748 when I add the crack then restart it goes back to free version???

I've download both IObit Uninstaller Pro 9 and IObit Driver Booster Pro 7 from the site and I added the patch to the installation directory but it's still free version did I do something wrong?

DriverBooster.7.0.2.435.msstdfmt.rar

- Copy the file "Loader-IDB.exe" to the installation directory.

- Run the application from the file "Loader-IDB.exe", which you have copied into the installation directory and not from the shortcut on the desktop.

- Create a shortcut to the desktop for the "Loader-IDB.exe" file, to make it easier to use.

Try again:

Uninstall DriverBooster. Delete DriverBooster folder in - C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86).

Do a search for - DriverBooster.7.0.2.435 in cyberphoenix forum - CP Home - Windows Applications.

- Install DriverBooster.7.0.2.435.msstdfmt.rar

- Copy the file "Loader-IDB.exe" to the installation directory.

- Run the application from the file "Loader-IDB.exe", which you have copied into the installation directory and not from the shortcut on the desktop.

- Create a shortcut to the desktop for the "Loader-IDB.exe" file, to make it easier to use.

If not work try - RevoUninstaller Pro, to Uninstall DriverBooster.

Do a search for - RevoUninstaller Pro in cyberphoenix forum - CP Home - Windows Applications.

Use RevoUninstaller Pro to Uninstall DriverBooster and Install DriverBooster.7.0.2.435, again.

• Like 1

Okay 

I uninstalled, deleted the folder and re-installed DriverBooster.7.0.2.435 

Copy the file "Loader-IDB.exe" to the installation directory.

- Run the application from the file "Loader-IDB.exe"

And everything is working correctly 

Any word with the Malware Fighter?

• Like 1

Malware.Fighter.7.2.0

Uninstall and deleted the folder, re-installed "Malware.Fighter.7.0.2" don't launch/run yet

Open task manager by pressing CTRL + Shift + Esc and end all IObit\Malware Fighter process, one by one.

Copy the "Patch-IObit.Malware.Fighter.Pro.6.x-Astron.exe" file from the Patch-Astron folder and paste into the "IObit Malware Fighter" folder. Look in C:\Program Files” or “C:\Program Files (x86)”

so, you are Copying the "Patch-IObit.Malware.Fighter.Pro.6.x-Astron.exe" file into the program folder.

Now, right click the mouse button on "Patch-IObit.Malware.Fighter.Pro.6.x-Astron.exe" file and choose "Run as administrator" and click the mouse button, this will run the program and patch the "Malware Fighter.exe" file.

Run the application from the shortcut on the desktop, this has new been patch.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 12:51 PM, uk666 said:

Malware.Fighter.7.2.0

Uninstall and deleted the folder, re-installed "Malware.Fighter.7.0.2" don't launch/run yet

Open task manager by pressing CTRL + Shift + Esc and end all IObit\Malware Fighter process, one by one.

Copy the "Patch-IObit.Malware.Fighter.Pro.6.x-Astron.exe" file from the Patch-Astron folder and paste into the "IObit Malware Fighter" folder. Look in C:\Program Files” or “C:\Program Files (x86)”

so, you are Copying the "Patch-IObit.Malware.Fighter.Pro.6.x-Astron.exe" file into the program folder.

Now, right click the mouse button on "Patch-IObit.Malware.Fighter.Pro.6.x-Astron.exe" file and choose "Run as administrator" and click the mouse button, this will run the program and patch the "Malware Fighter.exe" file.

Run the application from the shortcut on the desktop, this has new been patch.

The bold text I don't have Patch-IObit.Malware.Fighter.Pro.6.x-Astron.exe

worked perfectly thanks so much 

Its in the folder. Try to download the IObit Malware Fighter Pro 7.2.0.5748 + Patch-Astron again.

5 hours ago, uk666 said:

Its in the folder. Try to download the IObit Malware Fighter Pro 7.2.0.5748 + Patch-Astron again.

No the Malware Fighter is working perfectly it the uninstaller that's still free version