Guest makmal

Opera browser

Guest makmal

I am using oper browser v 11.61 the problem is the web site I visit seem to load but for some unknown reason it turn a blank black page. Whe I use firefox there is no such problem. My OS. XP Pro. SP3. can someone please help me out. Thanks.

I agree with @joshwebs on this one. Opera isn't the greatest browser out there.

• Like 1

yeah tht happens in opera... as it tries to load the webpage faster it misses few packets and page wont load properly or it will not load at all.... may be by disabling turbo mode it will work properly....

• Like 2

Guest makmal

There is absolutely nothing wrong with OperaAngryWife.gif

Like to hear from you on how to solve the problem. Thanks.

I use Opera from time 2 time more 4 streaming video it seemz 2 use less resources than Fox when doing so.

I would start with FlashPlayer & AdobeAir.

Try updating them both. If U dont have Air then maybe U want 2 try adding it.

If that doesnt work then ask Urself when did this start happening & waz it after U added an addon.

Yeah even in Fox.

I have a addon that blocks cookies in Fox & also did so in Opera.

"Ctrl+F12" = Preferences in Opera. Once there go 2 advanced. Look over Ur setting 4 cookies & content.

Set it up how U like or think it should b. Dont worry U cant mess it up 2 much. U could just Restore 2 default.

If non of that works then I would start querying google & also see what u can dig up @ Operaz forum.

Good luck,

dirty ;p

• Like 3

I don't like Opera for Windows for several reasons, but I do use it on my blackberry and Linux machine. I installed it on my laptop and it took over IE. couldn't open IE, Opera opened instead. I didn't like this worth a crap. I still use IE for some VPN setups with my clients, so getting rid of it was out of the question. I found Opera to be rather quick, but dropped packets often which led me to reload the page, which defeats the process anyway! I use Firefox at all times unless, like I said, I have to log in to restricted VPN servers. Personally I wouldn't bother with Opera on a Windows machine. Linux however is a different story. I use it with Ubuntu and find that it works with that OS as well as Firefox works on Windows OS. But, it IS designed to work on Linux, so it should perform well.