thudude

rapidshare account

i would like to know if there is a free pro or premium rapid share account i could try for a week to see if thats what i need , i remember a couple of years back we could get one here dont know if that still available here ...thanks

you will get a id here if you are a CW VIP. you can also try other file server hosts.

you will get a id here if you are a CW VIP. you can also try other file server hosts.

just to let you guys know i was a paidd member along time ago but when it ran out i just couldnt afford to renew it , but at the end of April i will be comming into some xtra cash and will donate again .not for the host ids or what ever is included in the membership but because this site has always helped me out and it would be my way of saying thanks for all the help

thanks thudude! members like you are the reason why we are here, AND have such a high standard. thanks for being a part of CW bro!!!

Why would he want to look anywhere else. CW is the best site out there. Free is just a word. Just become a VIP and the doors open.

• Like 1