Pandorasbox2008

Kaspersky Internet Security Help please

Hi Guys I am looking for a good internet security program, and I have looked at this program for years and never tried it. Here is my question do you have to keep changing keys each day week month or is it once you put key in all sorted? cause if you only have to put keys in once I might try it. Cheers Guys I will wait or a reply cheers

Hi there

KIS in combination with malwarebytes is the ultimate safeguard of your PC both are really good i recommend but unfortunately it is as u predicted .Sometimes the keys for kaspersky work for 4 weeks at a stretch if your lucky but sometimes when your really unlucky keys might get blacklisted the next day.. you really cant predict it but never the less there are cracks such as trial resetter which makes sure u get updates for 30 days( the problem with trial resetter is you dont get the full virus database you get about 60%).. im not going to lie there are several other antiviral and sypware programs that dont need key changing but then again its just a matter of opinion :cw):

• Like 1

Pandora,

What are you currently using and why do you wish to get a different one?

Hey guys sorry Internet troubles, Thanks for all your comments ATM I'm using Trend Micro but it wont let me update properly. I used a programs by Vince or tech425 it all went well then tried to update it and that is when i found the problem, it has got a life of about 15 years that's what I liked but if it cant update it no good to me lol.

Got to expect things like this if your not using the $.

as for the kaspersky I will give it a miss, as for windows I don't like the firewall with that program.

Thanks Guys for your help

When it comes to antivirus or security programs I always buy the program. I used to run on pirated copies but I like the security of knowing I can update without problems.

Kaspersky in combination with malwarebytes is good but so is the combination of Vipre and malwarebytes................

I use:

Microsoft Security Essentials

Malwarebytes

ZoneAlarm firewall

I use:

Microsoft Security Essentials

Malwarebytes

Never had a problem with viruses or spyware.