I have a suggestion, but I can't put it in the suggestion forum

I have a suggestion, but I need help to make my suggestion, and I didn't know where else to put this, as I can't seem to post in the Suggestion Forum. How do you post in the suggestion forum: do you have to earn something first?

Help will be highly appreciated

Thanks in advanced

Hmm..can't remember off hand, but could be restriction for new members, sorry its a Admin thing really.

tell me via pm, I'll post for you...you will get credit of course...but suggestion option should work tho... after what, 10 posts ??

To my knowlege posting restrictions are based on this thread link below I note you have five posts if they are all todays posts then you could be restricted.

http://www.cyberwarez.info/forum/topic/12060-why-there-are-posting-restrictions/

I have a similar problem. Can't start a new post almost anywhere. I'd really like to send in a contribution but PayPal has a problem. All I get is this message:

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

I don't know how to let the Admin know but I think they would like to get this fixed ASAP.

I have a similar problem. Can't start a new post almost anywhere. I'd really like to send in a contribution but PayPal has a problem. All I get is this message:

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

I don't know how to let the Admin know but I think they would like to get this fixed ASAP.

You Can pm Admin or Vinceserious about the donation and they will steer you in the right direction.

As for your posting you have a post count of 39 posts so what is the problem with posting?

Are you posting more than 5 posts in 2 hours?

Did you read the explanation given in the link I posted above?

You Can pm Admin or Vinceserious about the donation and they will steer you in the right direction.

As for your posting you have a post count of 39 posts so what is the problem with posting?

Are you posting more than 5 posts in 2 hours?

Did you read the explanation given in the link I posted above?

Thanks for the help. I think my wording was a little misleading regarding posting. What I said was I can't start a new post but what I meant to say was that I can't start a new thread. Sorry for the confusion. I'm off to do the PM for the donation now.

• Like 1

To my knowlege posting restrictions are based on this thread link below I note you have five posts if they are all todays posts then you could be restricted.

http://www.cyberwarez.info/forum/topic/12060-why-there-are-posting-restrictions/

maybe this  is outdated. when I go there it says redirecting to advertizer

That domain is totally null and void so that link is useless. What are you after and where was that link?