ShAmmY1989

Any Canadian Here [COMPLETED]

I'm not, But I can leave Pluto and get there :)

• Haha 3

What sort of info are you looking for, my friend? I maybe able to sort you out. You never know... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Tech 425 Great Idea but dont leave Pluto because Pluto people need Geek like you;) Hey @Rædwulf I am planing to move to Canada from middle east so i just want some help regarding my PR if you can help me on that please inbox me :handshake:

• Like 2

Hello ShAmmy1989, Yea Uranus doesn't like us on Pluto to fly in there space so I would have to wait until the Planets un-aline ;)

I've seen and heard alot about Canada and that is a Pretty Country, But I hear it can get cold, But at least not as cold as Pluto ;)

Just so you know Raedwulf is in the middle of moving, So it might be a few until he can reply to this post 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/9/2020 at 3:13 AM, ShAmmY1989 said:

I am planing to move to Canada from middle east so i just want some help regarding my PR if you can help me on that please inbox me :handshake:

Ok, I'll bite. Please explain "PR" to this Canuck.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2020 at 6:13 AM, ShAmmY1989 said:

@Tech 425 Great Idea but dont leave Pluto because Pluto people need Geek like you;) Hey @Rædwulf I am planing to move to Canada from middle east so i just want some help regarding my PR if you can help me on that please inbox me :handshake:

I wish I could help, but I've never lived in Canada. I do wish you the absolute best with your move and everything else... :handshake:

• Like 1