ShAmmY1989

Any Canadian Here [COMPLETED]

What sort of info are you looking for, my friend? I maybe able to sort you out. You never know... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Tech 425 Great Idea but dont leave Pluto because Pluto people need Geek like you;) Hey @Rædwulf I am planing to move to Canada from middle east so i just want some help regarding my PR if you can help me on that please inbox me :handshake:

• Like 2

Hello ShAmmy1989, Yea Uranus doesn't like us on Pluto to fly in there space so I would have to wait until the Planets un-aline ;)

I've seen and heard alot about Canada and that is a Pretty Country, But I hear it can get cold, But at least not as cold as Pluto ;)

Just so you know Raedwulf is in the middle of moving, So it might be a few until he can reply to this post 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/9/2020 at 3:13 AM, ShAmmY1989 said:

I am planing to move to Canada from middle east so i just want some help regarding my PR if you can help me on that please inbox me :handshake:

Ok, I'll bite. Please explain "PR" to this Canuck.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2020 at 6:13 AM, ShAmmY1989 said:

@Tech 425 Great Idea but dont leave Pluto because Pluto people need Geek like you;) Hey @Rædwulf I am planing to move to Canada from middle east so i just want some help regarding my PR if you can help me on that please inbox me :handshake:

I wish I could help, but I've never lived in Canada. I do wish you the absolute best with your move and everything else... :handshake:

• Like 1

On 1/22/2020 at 8:21 PM, duster340 said:

I'm a Canuck and a proud one at that.I have no idea what "PR" means either! But looking it up sounds like he or she is coming to Canada from Paraná (Brazilian state)?????? 

But that's not in the "middle east" that I know. Could be Lebanon, Iran, Iraq,...etc. The Middle East is a transcontinental region which includes Western Asia, and all of Turkey and Egypt. Anyway, there's been no response so i suggest the Mods just close this thread.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:21 PM, duster340 said: