Sign in to follow this  
Blackrome03

SystemCare Pro vs SystemCare Ultimate

Hello All

Just a simple question

Advanced SystemCare Pro 13.4.0.246 Multilingual vs Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 13.2.0.131 Multilingual which one is the better of the two?

Thanks and stay inside

The difference is that the Advanced SystemCare Ultimate has Antivirus function.

Hence, let's say you already have an Antivirus, you may decide to go for the Advanced SystemCare PRO.

But if you also need Antivirus protection, then the Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is the way to go.

• Like 1

Thanks I think I might make the switch to ultimate since the crack for malware fighter 7.6 won't work for me anymore. Would I have to uninstall systemcare pro and malware fighter before I go ultimate?

Caution when using IObit utilities. Often, they install garbage software without your knowledge that can be problematic, and very hard to remove.

You may have to use an Uninstaller to remove all programs and traces, something like:

https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uninstaller-free-download/

• Thanks 1

One final question from the IObit software family I have systemcare pro, malware fighter 7.7, uninstaller 9.4, driver booster 7.4 ans smart defrag 6.5 pro... So I just need to uninstall malware fighter and systemcare pro before I install systemcare ultimate?

Please try first to uninstall malware fighter and systemcare pro, see how you go.

• Thanks 1

On 4/23/2020 at 6:05 AM, uk666 said:

Please try first to uninstall malware fighter and systemcare pro, see how you go.

I did that and when I installed ultimate 

Task Manager end task for everything

add the Copy the file "License-AV.dat" and "Ext-AV.dat" to:
64-bit: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare"

Then ran the ASC.exe

but it still didn't go pro

fire.png

There is plenty alternate product to IObit Software as per my other post on this, but if you must use IObit Software, it looks like you will have to remove all programs and traces of IObit utilities on you PC. 

On 4/19/2020 at 8:09 PM, uk666 said:

Caution when using IObit utilities. Often, they install garbage software without your knowledge that can be problematic, and very hard to remove.

You may have to use an Uninstaller to remove all programs and traces, something like:

https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uninstaller-free-download/

Or do a clean installation of windows.

Microsoft offers you three options to reinstall Windows OS:

1. Reset this PC
  2. Fresh start 
  3. clean install

Reset This PC
Reset This PC is a repair tool for serious system problems and it is available from the Troubleshoot menu or the Recovery page in Windows 10 Settings. If your PC cannot run properly, resetting your PC may solve issues without requiring the internet connection to work. The feature offers you two options to reinstall OS: keep the personal files and remove everything. The first option removes all installed software and apps, resets all Windows settings, but personal files including documents, music, and more are not removed.

Windows Fresh Start 
Basically, the Fresh start feature helps to start fresh with a clean and up-to-date installation of Windows 10, but it can leave your data intact.
In other words, this will keep your personal files, some Windows settings, and remove most of your apps. It installs a fresh copy of the most recent version of Windows 10 by downloading from the Microsoft website.

Clean Install
This refers to reinstalling Windows 10 by downloading the latest Windows 10 installation ISO file from the Microsoft website and burning it to a USB drive or CD/DVD disc. It also offers you a fresh system without any hidden corruptions or problems. In other words, all information including apps, settings and personal files on system partitions are deleted and you will reinstall the system from scratch.

The Ultimate Guide to how to do a clean installation of Windows 10:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-do-clean-installation-windows-10

5 hours ago, uk666 said:

There is plenty alternate product to IObit Software as per my other post on this, but if you must use IObit Software, it looks like you will have to remove all programs and traces of IObit utilities on you PC. 

Or do a clean installation of windows.

Microsoft offers you three options to reinstall Windows OS:

1. Reset this PC
  2. Fresh start 
  3. clean install

Reset This PC
Reset This PC is a repair tool for serious system problems and it is available from the Troubleshoot menu or the Recovery page in Windows 10 Settings. If your PC cannot run properly, resetting your PC may solve issues without requiring the internet connection to work. The feature offers you two options to reinstall OS: keep the personal files and remove everything. The first option removes all installed software and apps, resets all Windows settings, but personal files including documents, music, and more are not removed.

Windows Fresh Start 
Basically, the Fresh start feature helps to start fresh with a clean and up-to-date installation of Windows 10, but it can leave your data intact.
In other words, this will keep your personal files, some Windows settings, and remove most of your apps. It installs a fresh copy of the most recent version of Windows 10 by downloading from the Microsoft website.

Clean Install
This refers to reinstalling Windows 10 by downloading the latest Windows 10 installation ISO file from the Microsoft website and burning it to a USB drive or CD/DVD disc. It also offers you a fresh system without any hidden corruptions or problems. In other words, all information including apps, settings and personal files on system partitions are deleted and you will reinstall the system from scratch.

The Ultimate Guide to how to do a clean installation of Windows 10:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-do-clean-installation-windows-10

So am I just uninstalling Systemcare Ultimate and reinstalling it? I have already uninstalled Systemcare pro and Malware Fighter using IObit uninstaller yesterday. I still have smart defrag, driver booster, uninstaller and software updater by IObit.

Also am I uninstalling everything IObit? Last thing I have the download of CCleaner would I even need that at all?

if you are happy with: smart defrag, driver booster, uninstaller and software updater, keep use then.

Please review my other posts, as to which alternative product to use.

On 5/17/2020 at 12:15 PM, uk666 said:

if you are happy with: smart defrag, driver booster, uninstaller and software updater, keep use then.

Please review my other posts, as to which alternative product to use.

Do I have to uninstall all the IObit products to get Ultimate to work? I no longer have Pro or Malware fighter

It looks like you will have to remove all programs and traces of Iobit product on you PC, or do a clean installation of windows - to get Ultimate to work.

Of course, there’s no guarantee that the Systemcare Utimate on a clean installation of windows, will work.

You would have to ask you-self if this is worth all the hard work, since there are plenty of alternative product. Please review my other posts, as to which alternative product to use.

Why does Iobit have such a bad reputation:

https://malwaretips.com/threads/why-does-iobit-have-such-a-bad-reputation.85035/

I recommend you remove all Iobit utilities, if you need any help/advice on Iobit utilities, please look at my other posts first, as I believe we have covered all IObit utilities.

2 hours ago, uk666 said:

It looks like you will have to remove all programs and traces of Iobit product on you PC, or do a clean installation of windows - to get Ultimate to work.

Of course, there’s no guarantee that the Systemcare Utimate on a clean installation of windows, will work.

You would have to ask you-self if this is worth all the hard work, since there are plenty of alternative product. Please review my other posts, as to which alternative product to use.

Why does Iobit have such a bad reputation:

https://malwaretips.com/threads/why-does-iobit-have-such-a-bad-reputation.85035/

I recommend you remove all Iobit utilities, if you need any help/advice on Iobit utilities, please look at my other posts first, as I believe we have covered all IObit utilities.

Okay 

Good to know is there any anti-virus program you would recommend?

The only time 1 would recommend you pay for software is for your antivirus or there’s perfectly usable freeware.

Which Anti-Virus to use:

http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/topic/520358-which-anti-virus-to-use/

The best antivirus software for 2020:

https://www.techradar.com/uk/best/best-antivirus

Quick look on-line:

I would consider:

ESET Internet Security 2020 full version.

£30.59 Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs.

five Device.

One Year.

Use PayPal.

https://blitzhandel24.co.uk/virus-security/internet-security-firewall/929/eset-internet-security-2020-full-version?number=241820606.9

But you must do what is best for you.:cprocks:

5 hours ago, uk666 said:

The link doesn't open for me

Please try again:

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus is an excellent choice for protecting your PC.

Your ask - would this version be the most recent one?

You will just have to search in - CP Download Links Section - Windows Applications.:)

I found this one and have already downloaded it. This was posted Nov 11 2019 would it be the more recent version or would there be a crack needed to update?

Hey 

So I installed Bitdefender 2020 but i followed the instructions

1. Run bitdefender_tsecurity.exe and cancel the installation by 1%
2. Unpack winrar bitdefender.exe in any folder
3. In the unpacked folder, run the installer.exe and start the installation.
4. After installation, reboot into safe mode and delete the unpacked folder.

The bitdefender was already unpacked so I ran it but it was in Dutch so I think it ran correctly however I'm not sure

Now I just have the 30 day trial so clearly I did something incorrectly on my end 

Untitled.png

Is there any chance to do a step by step video tutorial? 

Maybe other members who use - Bitdefender Antivirus can help, you have followed the instructions, it should work.

I have no idea, sorry.

Just in case you’re not aware a - VIP Premium Accounts is available.

You will access to special VIP forums, look top right for the link.

But just to be quite clear, I am only posting this is as info only.