Sign in to follow this  
Sonic911

New iPhone 4S...Simply the best..but I have an Idea...wanna know whether it would work?..

I live in INDIA

IPhone 4 was around 35,000 rupees == $777

its bullshit here....

I have a friend in US who is coming back to India in around 2 months

Is it possible to buy one from US and use it in INDIA..

I DONT CARE ABOUT JAILBREAKING IT

Like buying it for 200$....(16GB)....I dont wanna pay the carriers a 2year fee....as Im gonna use it in India and with any Indian Mobile Service like Airtel,BSNL,etc.

And is it possible to change the sim card as I wanted it like above...

Please guys tell me a solution.......I want iPhone 4S in India which Im buying in US.....I want it with a local service provider...(2G or 3G)

IS IT POSSIBLE???????

Thanks in advance....

And NEW CW ROX....

I should imagine so, all you'd need to do is get it unlocked and also if you plan on jailbreaking it then there should be something out there to change the region

Hey I suggest you wait for sometime before iPhone 5 is out wouldn't take long. By then you could get the latest iPhone 5 or if you want to stick withh iPhone 4 you will get it at a much cheaper rate *

you should buy unlocked iphone 4S through usa store , but iphone 4S unlocked will available November ( not now ) so you should pay 649$ for 16 or 749$ for 32gb or 849$ for 64GB

it not possible for you to buy for 200$ without contract , also if you buy with contract & cancel it you should pay extra money ( same amount ex. 749 )

the best solution for you is to wait until November ( or pre-order now ) an unlocked iphone through USA apple store

is ur getting a 16GB iPhone 4S on contract price is $211.99. and most carriers ETF is about $350. so if u take that route, your end up only paying $561.99+ for the iPhone 4S instead of the $649 price tag. Still comes out cheaper then the retail value of the phones. But then again, you can wait for the unlocked version to be released.

Iphone 4S for FREE

Yes

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/basket/basketSummary.jsp?_DAV=&_dynSessConf=-1798441593058327333

I buy it....bring it here thru someone...or even worth shipping it....

Then I say vodafone to F- off....... and tada..... I have an iPhone 4s 16GB for freeeeeee.......Ofcourse i must jailbreak and unlock it....

Is it possible....?????

Hi Sonic911

Unfortunately the moment you say f*** o** to Vodaphone,you (or say the least the card will be used to buy it with) will be banned to enter Europe forever.If you ever show up,you'll be sent to jail from airport itself