Sign in to follow this  
darkdaz

search feature

I no this has properly been brought up, but i don't think the search feature is serching all the forums, basicly, i did a few searches and i dont think its giveing a full search,,

i just thought i would let u on this, no need to reply.

but if i have done something wrong let me know

i tired that,

but all i am saying is, that i tired to search for a program, and the search couldnt find it, so i spent a good 30 mind looking in the forum were i know it would be. and find it that way.. thats the problem i am trying to you....

Can you be more specific with it, post screenshots and such because I myself haven't had a problem with the search.

first of all, I noticed a lot of problems happen with the new site when using IE (especially IE7). The AJAX apps don't seem to want to work right with this browser. If you're not already, try using Firefox...it works much better then IE. Also, some threads may not show up yet because of the migration to the new forum. If its something you can't find, give it a few hrs-to-days, and see if things change. If it still doesn't show up, contact a moderator or got to the shoutbox on the homepage and let someone know about the problem.

first of all, I noticed a lot of problems happen with the new site when using IE (especially IE7). The AJAX apps don't seem to want to work right with this browser. If you're not already, try using Firefox...it works much better then IE. Also, some threads may not show up yet because of the migration to the new forum. If its something you can't find, give it a few hrs-to-days, and see if things change. If it still doesn't show up, contact a moderator or got to the shoutbox on the homepage and let someone know about the problem.

thats the kind of answer i was looking for :)

and i am useing firefox, i dont like IE that much as it loads to much addons