Sign in to follow this  
shovelhead

NXmembers formerly NXsecure

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of NXmembers.com (formerly nxsecure) and what happened to the website?  As of 2021 the site disappeared. It was a site much like this one.

• Sad 1

The dummies used GoDaddy Servers and was Busted 

We use Server that has No Reach and This is why CyberPhoenix is the Best :cprocks:

I remember NXsecure.  That was around 14 years ago.  It was a good place and then had a lot of drama. Sorry to hear it is done for good.

Yeah, originally nxsecure.  It was one of the first message boards i've joined since I got into computers. Sad to see it go. Thanks for the info.

I actually registered just to be a part of this convo (despite it being an old one that I am now resurrecting). I miss NX as there were some great individuals there. I wish I still had contact with them all. Regardless, I had the itch to find a new forum community that was like-minded in nature in ways but plans to stick around which led me to find this convo and site. Right on!

As for the demise of the site, I don't think it was shut down by anything or anyone other than the admin as he stated multiple times that it was costing too much to keep it going with as little interaction as it was getting to the end (and kept pondering the idea of shutting it down). It was a great archive of past conversations and personalities while it lasted. I totally get it though. There are some projects I myself need to let go of but keep them around for sentimental value.