Sign in to follow this  
Blackrome03

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2019 Retail-VL Version 2012 (Build 13530.20440) (x64) P2

Hello Everyone

For the last few weeks/months I've been trying to get Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016-2019 (x64) to run properly on my new laptop. I was able to do so back in Mid January of this year but unfortunately this came up whenever I open word or excel documents I'm able to edit them for now but on my old laptop it's read only.

MO2019act.png 

Since mid February to now I have been downloading huge 1 of 9 or 1 of 14 zip files many times over from different users on the site but the result is the same. Also, I am aware to temporarily disable my anti-virus program during the up-zip and installation but it doesn't allow me to do anything past that point. The rare time I was able to get it to install after using the RETAIL option to generate it I would get the same pop up message when I use word or excel,                                  

Is there something I'm doing wrong on my part? For Microsoft office is it temporary access until it has to be re-installed again? I guess the option to get a list of product key are long gone

Thanks in advance for any assistance