Sign in to follow this  
CyberGod

Baby Yoga

For your kind consideration :}

This is clearly one of the most insane things I've ever seen. Is this women absolutely delusional? Would any parent actually do this to their baby?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7ihdsjIqhI

or

here's a link for those who may not want a YouTube account.

http://www.myvidster.com/video/4669041

DAHAB, EGYPT - UNDATED: MILLIONS of people around the world were left stunned when a video of Lena Fokina doing 'baby yoga' broke on the internet. The 51-year-old Russian was filmed spinning and flipping babies above her head and behind her back in such an outlandish fashion that several websites banned the footage for glorifying what to many would be considered child abuse. In fact, the moves were so shocking that most conceded they were being performed on a doll as no sane person would consider them acceptable. However, we tracked Lena down to a seminar called "Parenting the Deliberate Way" in Dahab, Egypt, where parents from across Europe were paying her to perform the same moves on their infants, some just a few months old. But Lena, who is a qualified PE teacher in her native Russia, insists the practice is totally safe and actually beneficial to children.

• Like 1

I don't think that is right - a baby bones and joints are far from being developed.

Seen this before and stand by my opinion then and tech nailed it

This is just plain stupid thing to do, I mean, look at it!! Bonkers!! Not only are the joints weak, but what happens if you drop the child whilst being this reckless? No amount of Yoga will fix a broken neck, skull...Ahh it just infuriates me to see people being so reckless with a child.....

Rant over....Sorry guys! :D

• Like 2

i def agree with ctd here.........i only watched for a few second and just turned it off in shock and in disbelive of that mother is putting that child throught, i dunno what the devil was running thought here head but it was clearly she had now common cence to what she was doing .

a baby at that stage is very fragile, and subjecting it to that much torrences will end that child up with bone or body problems later on in life or in the worst case, death.........i'm sorry also to rant out it but i think that utterly wrong.

I know right - Let's snatch her up and do that to her hmmmmmmmmm Do y'all think she would like it