makongma

PC monitor no signal

I have a problem in starting my new PC LCD monitor. My present Philip 19 ins. is giving or near the end of life. When I connect the VGA cable to my monitor and PC. and power up my PC in the new monitor ( AOC E2070Swn) when ON and it display it logo and then a moving message say no signal and went black I could see the computer is running as the HDD indicator blinking. I could not do anything in my PC as there is no image of my desktop appear. What am I to do to get it to work or how to set it at this kind of situation. My OS. Windows 7 pro.

Thanks.

Hey there, i had same problem last year and my moniter would,nt come on either, so i  had to setup my moniter up with an HDMI lead and that sorted the problem, hope this helps all the best and hope this sorts out your problem and best 2021..

12 hours ago, luckyyou66 said:

Hey there, i had same problem last year and my moniter would,nt come on either, so i  had to setup my moniter up with an HDMI lead and that sorted the problem, hope this helps all the best and hope this sorts out your problem and best 2021..

Thanks for your prompt reply. My AOC monitor have only 2 sockets connection that is 1. Power 2. Analog (D-Sub 15-Pin VGA cable).  Can you advise further.

Do you have another pc or laptop to try on first, im not too sure but had to get a moniter screen with hdmi or a connection with more outputs for your pc maybe look on amazon  for an attachment for your vgs cable maybe ? see if you can get a connector to attach everything too, hope this helps or not but good luck thanks

Here is a link for info and contact support hope this sorts out your moniter..

https://eu.aoc.com/en/support

15 hours ago, luckyyou66 said:

Do you have another pc or laptop to try on first, im not too sure but had to get a moniter screen with hdmi or a connection with more outputs for your pc maybe look on amazon  for an attachment for your vgs cable maybe ? see if you can get a connector to attach everything too, hope this helps or not but good luck thanks

Here is a link for info and contact support hope this sorts out your moniter..

https://eu.aoc.com/en/support

Thanks for the link but there is no mention of no signal I may missed that subject under different terms. The problem is that my old monitor connected to VGA socket and it still working only it appear grainy on partly of the screen.  Anyway I appreciate your help. I do not mind any of you all can give further instruction on it.