shaiktaher

How to upgrade windows 7 home basic to windows 7 ultimate

Hmmm, really U got me. I am just guessing that U would want 2 make an install disk using Ur currently installed info. Ah, I have read about it, but it wasnt what I wanted 2 know so I dont remember much about it. In summary I do believe it is possible, but dont know how. I do remember that I wanted 2 slipStream windows 7 when I came across the info though.

Maybe some1 else could shed more light on this.

Good luck,

dirty ;}

PS keep us in the loop as 2 Ur progress, so we can offer more insight, & possibly help U get this resolved.

• Like 1

there is an option for windows 7 home premium to be upgraded to any higher version using windows anytime upgrade if u also have tht option tel me i wil give its keys...

• Like 2

there is an option for windows 7 home premium to be upgraded to any higher version using windows anytime upgrade if u also have tht option tel me i wil give its keys...

you have valid anytime W7 upgrade keys? I sure would like to hear about those! :biggrin:

• Like 2

Hey v, make sure you don't post keys on here. you will need to pm them or get their email to do so. Posting keys here are not allowed. Just a reminder. ]

Thanks.

fennfam3

vignesh could you pm me the key for ultimate

I have Pro but would like 2 upgrade 2 Ultimate.

Thanks,

dirty;p

• Like 1

Beg On Bended Knee Mode: = ON

I would really appreciate it if you could pm an aytime-up key to me. the x64 side of my my Win7 Home Prem installation is crippled/dying and system acts very flakey. Example:= i've lost use of WMPlayer11 from win-err: "Can't find 64 bit path". the geek-tech forums are full of folk griping about this WMP error because it disables WMP11 for good. if you try to reinstall from from MS's WMP11 install package it will refuse to install over a newer version of it. MS is characteristicly deaf to all of this offering no fixes. they're not even addressing the subject to my knowlege. i'm thinking upgrade to ult is the only fix for my system's seemingly permanentt broken x64 configuration.

anyway you see my need so please pm me an anytime-up key?

Beg On Bended Knee Mode: = OFF

jubalwoodshadowtiny.gif

vigneshnallamad I also could use an windows 7 home basic to windows 7 ultimate key :D

• Like 1

there is a far easier way instead of messing about like this.....If you do a fresh install of windows ultimate....the previous stuff will be stored in a folder called windows.old, just use DAZ to activate it, then take whatever stuff you need from the old version and stick it into the new one....then just delete the old windows :)

I don't trust upgrades I would prefer to a fresh clean copy of windows 7 ;)

• Like 1

U will lose all your installed apps with fresh install.. Instead just paste the link in your anytime update option and let windows do the job.. Which is simple and hassle free... :)