hugybearmd

Lost my USB ports - no power

I clicked, pushed or saved the absolute wrong credentials/drivers/etc using (I think this is the cause) of a program from Iobit called "driver updater".  None of the roll-back options (program or Win10) can seem to fix it.  I have googled the repair to a half-dozen sites, tried their suggestions with no positive results.  Multiple inquiries from Iobit have not rendered a solution.  I even went so far as to re=install windows, still nothing.  I need a guru please.....

Ask and ye shall receive!

1st, I need the brand, model, and (if it applies) the version # of THE MOTHERBOARD. If it is a pre-built system, then the brand and model. Preferably from the "master info" location that specifies voltages and stuff. USUALLY on the bottom of the case. Should have regulations it meets "logo's" near it.

With that, need the exact OS it shipped with and what it has NOW. Include VERSION of OS when sold and now.

EDIT: Need bios version #/ id.

EXAMPLE: Shipped with windows 8.1  home 64 bit, currently using windows 10.xxx.x.xx 64 bit home/pro/enterprise/ect.

Post that today, I will have something by tomorrow.

No such thing as "too much info". If in doubt, send it.  DO NOT INCLUDE SYSTEM SERIAL OR SERVICE TAG!! That info can identify YOU.

Edited by tjj
Added info