999cyber

Hiding IP location

Living in the UK if I go to certain US sites such as TV stations they do not allow me to view programmes as I am outwith America. If I used a program to hide my IP location would that get me round the restriction? If so which would be the best program to use?

• Like 1

Hiding your IP wont help you get around restricted websites( there are Ip changing softwares though) rather start using proxies i mean proxy websites that way u can access restricted websites for example websites like these

http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy/

• Like 2

I believe this will work. I don't personally use them but you may try this. It is free and you will know if it helps your situation or not.

http://www.free-hideip.com/

• Like 2

thanks devil :D I wasn't sure if hiding ip's worked or not.

anytime bro just sharing whatever i know... the same goes i know you got my back ^_^

• Like 3

Well I havent used it for that purpose I recommend AnchorFree. Unlike many of the fake IP changers/fakers this 1 does work. I say many of the other softwarez r fake is because if U do several checks on UR IP with many of the installed applications [iP Fakes]. They will still reveal UR IP. Even if U find 1 that works. Generally once U apply a crack or what have U it wont work; even if it tells U that UR IP is changed. Just check it. lolz....

Not with one site but against several. U will see what I am saying.

If it does work its because they havent caught on 2 U, but they will & once they do UR blacklisted; UR running around thinking UR protected & UR not. lol....

The reason this is not easily achieved is because, U see UR IP is Like UR street address 4 UR house, but UR house is in said town/city; in said state/providence; which is in said country; which is on said continent. UR network operates much the same way. Info [the package[aptlly called a packet/packets]] goes threw the network comes to UR network modem which passes it to UR router then the PC/PS3/Xbox/BlackBerry/iPad, ect, ect,....what ever is connected & asking for information from the other device/devices on the network internal or external.

IF U think about it how would U get a package to UR house with out the sender knowing where U live. Well U cant U have 2 use a go-between [said application]. Well if say I was the go-between maybe I got UR package but tell U that I havent. Just like said application tells U that U have whatever IP but dont when U verify. Try it.

Oh PS: because I am in a good mood I give U a bonus if U dont like the ads then get adBlocker.

Have-fun,

dirty ;p

• Like 3

One problem! I could not send or receive E-Mails when Anchor Free was on. Any explanation for that?

Yeah, well if U turn off/disable AFree U should be able 2 get 2 UR e-mail client.

Thank you.Anchorfree let me view Mad Men from the official US site will try some other links later.

Glad 2 hear it worked 4 U.

dirty ;}

• Like 1

Here is another option that is free. Keep in mind that this is still beta.

http://www.blockaid.me/

• Like 1

No problem. We are always glad to help. Let us know what you decided to use and how well it worked for you, This will help others.

• Like 2

install a free VPN

What Free VPN. R U helping or trying 2 feel smart. Tell the person what & how.

• Like 1

pal links are checked and the warning u r getting is because of the patch file present in it... and its a false warning believe me... and there is nothing nasty in it...