julito15

Need help in wordpress

Hello guys

on my website wordpress installed and every thing running very well but last week i update my theme and now theme has default pretty photo function and iam using some plugins Lightbox Evolution and fancy gallery now the problem is when i activate lightbox the gallery doesn't show anything on page when i deactivate lightbox the gallery works very well ... please help me to solve this issue ..

Thank you

if this is wrong section please move it to right ....

I have been doing some googleing on this issue. From what I can tell, it is a coding issue. One thing is, do you have the latest issue? I believe it is 1.6.

Did you install or add to HTML? i.e. is it a wordpress version plugin and if so then istall through wordpress.

From what I have read so far, even if you get it to work, if you start changing themes it will stop working again. thus back to fixing HTML codes. If you are not familar with HTML, then I suggest you stop using your plugin. Sometimes having things that look cool just aren't worth having if you have to fix things all the time just to get them to work.

Just my opinion on this.

Good luck and hopefully @vigneshnallamad can help you on this.

You may want to give @vigneshnallamad a back door pass so he can get into your wordpress and see exactly what is causing the issue.

Sorry I can't really help on this.

fennfam3

• Like 1