ReCoDe

Hi Guys........Need some help......

HI all,

As there are many uploaders and encoders here... i am also back in action..... But as i checked that lot of hosting sites are banned or they are not aloowing to share the stuff.

So on which sites you guys are uploading ????

And one more thing... Do u guys prefer Share-Online.biz for uploading files..... As i ckeched that many users face difficulties while downloading files...

So suggest me....

Thanks,

ReCoDe

Folks that upload here use a variety of hosts...........I use Rapidshare & MediaFire ....both have been good to me although MediaFire is starting to muck me and other users around now with some of their funny ways like blocking access to files after a certain amount of D/loads, Region blocking etc

So I'm looking for another host.

Generally we need to supply at least 1 free user host. premium hosts are ok as long as you have free access as well.

The world of warez is evolving again m8

yeah... MF started deleting all my files as soon as i upload them... jumbofile uploads never r successful... so now trying depositefile.... so if u find a good file host please do tell me...

• Like 1

yeah... MF started deleting all my files as soon as i upload them... jumbofile uploads never r successful... so now trying depositefile.... so if u find a good file host please do tell me...

i been uploading stuffs for DF for some time now and whenever you upload a movie make sure u dont put the name of the file rename it to something cuz df has databases of movies which they search using string values i suggest add $$$$$ to all names and also dont use the movie name ..... i uploaded wrath of titas like 6 times and they deleted it instantly then i reupload with doff name and they arent able to find out .. atleast for some time .... if you ask me df is the only host stable enough since it is not in USA they are stable if not they would have died long time ago

• Like 2

can sum1 please check n tell if upload on jumbofile is completing or not?

I am far & away from being an uploader but I use RapidShare. Never had a problem. Hope it helps.

• Like 2

Thanks to all for there valuable comments...... It means that most of you are using MF and RS....................I have one more site in my mind.....SHARE-ONLINE.BIZ.......Check that

Rapidshare and MediaFire are the best. Jumbofile is also good, but they are in the process of upgrading servers (probably more space like we did here) so they will be out of action for another 2 days to a week. As an uploader, you can use anyone you like, but please keep in mind that some hosts do not allow connections from all locations like America, or India. if share-online looks good to you and is up to your standards then go for it. Just remember what I said about hosts that do not allow connections from all locations. Happy Uploading!!!! :)