Sign in to follow this  
^D^

Jumbofile

Hey guys... lately i have been tryin to change uploading from Mediafire to Jumbofile... bt when i try uploading any file to jumbofile it always stays at 0% for hours even for a 10kb file.... i tried using their desktop uploader but everyime after 100% it gives me this error

56400146.png

can some1 please check n tell if its my prob or jumbofile's server....

Hey guys... lately i have been tryin to change uploading from Mediafire to Jumbofile... bt when i try uploading any file to jumbofile it always stays at 0% for hours even for a 10kb file.... i tried using their desktop uploader but everyime after 100% it gives me this error

56400146.png

can some1 please check n tell if its my prob or jumbofile's server....

** We apologize for recent uploading problems. Uploading is currently disabled for maintenance and upgrades until APR-11-2012 **

they are having uploading issues and clearly it is not rectified yet... got this info from their website

and i cannot upload either

• Like 1

i saw tat info too... but its almost been a day now since 11-april...

@ ^D^, they seem to still be having issues. I tried to upload a file and got the same error you have. The April 11th date was more than likely just an estimation date that they hoped to be ready by. Jumbofile is a good site, so give them a little time to work out their bugs. I imagine that with all the "big" file hosts acting scared and shutting accts down, Jumbo is probably adding more space to their servers to help with the "mass exodus" that is coming to them.

• Like 1

Thanx guys for ur replies :) hope they come back better... Jumbo file is the only one good host left now..