Sign in to follow this  
w8ingforyou

Pirate Equipment

Pirate Wares

hello guys.,

since a long time Ive been part of a uploading crew ive been posting on several forums.. ive always wondered how and what is actually done.. ive not been able to understand it perfectly i want to discus more about the equipments of a Blu ray decoder..

as per what i know. it is

to decode a blu ray,official movies,or music Disc

You basically Need a Player :P

ie., Blu ray DVD Player. or DVD player as per preference.

Then as per my experience you need a processor with more than 1 core :P

ie., because most of the decoding soft wares are designed to work with more cores so when there is a possibility of decoding better and faster why not use that?

no the million $s question

what else do i need to know..

and not only about hardware if there is something else i have no clue about please educate me :P

Regards

W8ingforyou

• Like 1

good one pal...:) when you say decoding a DVD you are actually extracting the contents that is written into a DVD... u may think wats the big deal in this... i will give you a small example... when u copy a file from a pen drive there will be a specific starting address and ending address of the file's location... but in DVD there is no concept of address as data is literally printed on to it... so u have to extract the files at one go... this is the process tht u do normally when u decode a DVD...

• Like 2

yes bro so true thats why im trying to kill that myth and understand the facts and make most use of it.. so any suggestions on were to do furthur investigation on?