GemMan

Horrible WTF Tattoo Fail of the Day Goes to…

Horrible WTF Tattoo Fail of the Day Goes to…

What does true love look like? Well, if you're a complete moron it looks like a bloody, black ink scrapping across the side of your face.

In one of the worst cases of documented idiocy, a Russian woman allowed her boyfriend to ink his name across her face in 5-inch tall gothic letters. All hail Lesya Toumaniantz, queen of the idiots.

Oh, it's also worth mentioning that she got the tattoo on not one, but both sides of her face. Possibly to let people know a dumbass is close by, no matter which side of her they're standing on.

tattoo-thumb.jpg

The college graduate met her boyfriend, Rouslan Toumaniantz in an online chatroom and is now engaged to her heavily tattooed fiance.

In time, Lesya. In time. There will be plenty of opportunity for horrible mistakes down your road of fail.

It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body," - Lesya's Facebook page.

Perhaps this face tattoo wasn't a hasty decision though and I'm being incredibly too harsh?

If only that were the case. After chating online for an unknown amount of time, the two online lovers agreed to meet and Lesya got her face ink just 24 hours after meeting her beau for the first time. All together now... "AWWWWWWWWW."

If her boyfriend's name, Rouslan Toumaniantz sounds vaguely familiar, that's because in 2009 he made internet headlines after he tattooed 56 stars across a girl's face. Gotta admit, the guy is making quite a name for himself of ruining young girls' faces.

facetat.jpg

Keep that in mind, kids. When searching for the perfect tattoo or other body modification, don't think, just act with your heart. Thinking is for suckers.

I know that there are people who are terrified that Lesya has made a rash decision that she’ll regret horribly, but sometimes the best decisions are the ones you make in an instant with your heart rather than the ones long-debated in your mind." - unnamed friend of Lesya.