Sign in to follow this  
freak

4th Grader Pens Epic Letter to Local Meteorologist

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/fourth-grader-pens-epic-unicorn-letter-to-local-meteorologist/

Most children have the ability to exercise their imaginations to a more profound degree than their adult counterparts. Take, for instance, Flint, a fourth-grade student from Texas who was so impressed with a local weatherman who came to visit his school that he wrote an insanely-descriptive “thank you” letter. In it, he mentioned bacon, a tuxedo-wearing monkey, a cyborg unicorn and plenty more.

“You’re more awesome than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made out [of] bacon riding a cyborg unicorn,” the young boy wrote to KVUE’s Albert Ramon. “Some day when I become supreme ultra-Lord of the universe, I will not make you a slave, you will live in my 200 story castle where unicorn servants will feed you doughnuts off their horns.”

Pretty descriptive for a fourth-grader, no? Here’s a picture of the note:
note.jpg
See, Flint was apparently so captivated by Ramon and the lesson the Austin-based meteorologist gave at his school that he even drew pictures to accompany his note. Here’s an image of Ramon sitting on a throne and being offered doughnuts by — you guessed it — a unicorn:
note1-620x370.jpg