Sipsik

Hello! Why, How, Where and From!

Hello!

I am grateful for the large and quality community here. I apologize in advance as my knowledge and PC-skills are not in such level, that I would be able to contribute here in a short run. But will help where I can starting from small things, even if it would be report a post, link etc. 

How I found my way here?

- As a student from a poorer country, I lack finance to get the programs I need, and this community seems reliable to solve my problems. Even in case for just studying and learning the basics - so in later life one could buy them. Even the Test/Trial versions are not enough always. therefore I have to manage around the market  :wave: Regarding the fact, that will not be using them for commercial use, but scientific analysis just for public community. And Libraries are not open at nights when I do my next days homework - Second world problems!

- I am a fan of Open-Source and true believer of Community-Developing/improving. Although not exactly High-Skilled in PC. I was converted to Linux few years ago. I can manage my ways around Terminal and get the things done, and thus far most cases Forum-Community is nice enough to help - and from there I have always felt I need to give back something to community myself and slowly I have already started being a basic small-help tutor for newbies on Ubuntu. Linux, R-Projects - are best results and examples of Open-Source. Veteran In StackExchange Forums... and Forums fan in general since the 2000s and childhood - as far as they are quality-worth!

Why am I here?

- Need a little help with few programs in field of statistics. As they are high-priced, rare to get, and hard to get working sometimes. Maybe one day I can return the favor. Already sent a few letters to regarding few topics to related persons.

Hope to contribute, share and blend in!

Sipsik

• Like 1

Welcome to our wonderful family. I hope you enjoy your stay and make many new friends here. If you need any help at all finding your way around or just have a question please feel free to message any staff member and we will be happy to help anyway we can. 

Invite your friends to hang out here with us also we welcome all who get along and abide by our rules. please read them carefully to avoid any issues as we truely dont like to point out problems.

Thank You

Cyberpheonix staff

Hi Sipsik, welcome to CyberPhoenix and I hope you enjoy your stay. Please follow our rules and please ask if you need help.