Euronymous

Alright Guys and Gals!

Alright. 

Found this forum on DirtyWarez's Top List page. If you wished to know... or not... whatever... apparently you're ranked 18th from the listed 41 forums based on Alexa ranking. See for yourself here:

http://dirtywarez.org/cat/forum

Now onto other matters...

I'm definitely not new to the warez scene however I rarely posted on them since the big forums has those people with dedicated servers posting the latest uploads for them so I prefer the smaller boards - hopefully this one will be the home for me.

A true introduction requires some sort of information about myself so here we go....

Name - Just use Euronymous. It's taken from Øystein Aarseth, the dead member from the black metal band known as Mayhem. I liked the name so yeah...

Location - Scotland!!!!!

Age - Getting up there. Born in Nov 1988 so... yeah. I'm getting old. :(

Gender - Male.

Status - Single and loving it. :)

Preferred File Host - Userscloud.

That should do for now... I'll be around if you wished to know me better.

Cheers. 

• Like 1

Welcome to our wonderful family. I hope you enjoy your stay and make many new friends here. If you need any help at all finding your way around or just have a question please feel free to message any staff member and we will be happy to help anyway we can. 

Invite your friends to hang out here with us also we welcome all who get along and abide by our rules. please read them carefully to avoid any issues as we truely dont like to point out problems.

Thank You

Cyberpheonix staff

Hi Euronymous, welcome to CyberPhoenix and I hope you enjoy your stay. Please follow our rules and please ask if you need help.

Look on the bright side as you're still a youngster I'm afraid Euronymous as I have more than 30 years on you but glad to have you here. 

Welcome!

New myself here, and trying to figure out how these corners of internet work. Have been looking link like that for some time, I appreciate it a lot  :wave:

• Like 1