kenner

Something to offend everyone

-I ' m not normally suspicious but the wife told me yesterday that Gavin from Autoglass came round and injected that special resin into her crack......................she hasn't even got a car!!

-I hate crushing pills up and putting them in my Aunt’s dinner. I feel sneaky, but if I ever got her pregnant I would never be able to forgive myself.

-Matt Lucas ' s ex-partner hanged himself. Matt is said to be distraught but on a lighter note, he is now the only gay in the village

-A little girl walks into her parents ' bedroom.

" Holy F**k" she screams "And YOU want ME to see a doctor about sucking my thumb...!!

-Wee Irish boy crying by the side of the road.

A man asks "What ' s wrong?"

Boy says "Me Ma is dead"

"Oh bejaysus" the man says "Do you want me to get Father O ' Riley ?"

Wee boy replies “No thanks Mister, sex is the last ting on me moind roight now."

*** Once upon a time a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" . The girl said "No" and she lived happily ever after. She went shopping, drank vodka with friends, always had a clean house, never had to cook, had a wardrobe full of shoes and bags, stayed skinny and was never farted upon. The End.

-Just had a call from a charity asking me to donate some of my clothes to the starving people of the world. Told them to " F**k Off". Anyone who fits into my clothes isn ' t starving!!!

-Japanese scientists have now created a digital camera with such a fast speed that it ' s now possible to take a photograph of a woman with her gob shut.

-Turned on my SatNav and it said ' Bear Left ' and there was the zoo. How good is that?

-I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on the train or bus and think "I am f**king having that!"

-Man lost in a hot air balloon over Ireland . He looks down and sees a farmer and shouts to him, "Where am I?"

The Irish farmer looks up and shouts back "You can ' t kid me ya b ' stard, you ' re in that feckin basket!"

-Paddy is cleaning his rifle and accidentally shoots his wife. He dials 999.

Paddy says "It ' s my wife, I ' ve accidentally shot her. I ' ve killed her"

Operator "Please calm down sir. Can you first make sure she really is dead?"

CLICK,BANG

Paddy "OK, done that, what next?

• Like 2