Sign in to follow this  
freak

Awesome 3D Cars and Vehicles

Awesome 3D Cars and VehiclesThis time we have focused our attention on extraordinary and high quality vehicle 3D models.

The whole other story is about the famous Peugeot Design Contest that gathers top 3D Models of concept cars, this a subject for a separate post

Anyways, we have been surfing the Internet for many days looking for interesting works just for you. No more words – enjoy!

Title: HARD TRUCKS
Author: Lemon GT
Soft: 3ds max 8, V-Ray 1.5 RC, Photoshop CS2

1-hard-trucks.jpg

Very insolent and courageous vehicle with huge massive wheels. Personally I wouldn’t mind getting to work in a car like this every morning due to NY traffic jams icon_smile.gif

Title: Night Searching
Author: yidong li
Soft: Maya, Photoshop

2-submedium.jpg

This vehicle may first seem funny to you as it looks like a frog, but when you find out that this tank is now in the real Chinese armory, your impression will change icon_smile.gif But to be serious lighting and texturing of tank model and surroundings make this work awesome. Great color, great light, great scene. And an award-winning work by the way.

Title: City Tram
Author: Anuk
Soft: Softimage XSI, Modo, 3Ds Max, Maya, Lightwave 3D, Photoshop

3-city_tram_by_anuk.jpg

This model has been produced for SARKE Advertising Company. Great retro style 3D model of a very cute tram. The author was very consistent while working on this model and focused her attention on sticking to the style chosen. I wish I could ride on it.

Title: Hawk – Progression Two
author: L-X
soft: Cinema4D

4-hawk___progression_two_by_l_x.jpg

The design of this ultra-modern concept car is simple and yet very realistic and extraordinary! The author did foresee fiberglass outer shell and alloy chassis. That’s all making this model not just a nice picture, but a ready-for-production project with all necessary details. Mouth dropping work!

Title: Fenrir
Author: Wen-JR
Soft: 3D Max, Vray

5-fenrir_test_vray_studio3_by_wen_jr.jpg

Very professional model of a bike. At first sight this work reminds me the bikes from the “Final Fantasy X” video game. Both visual design and rendering look really great.

Title: Conceptuale Ii / Divaise Classic
Author: Yavor Rusev (3D)
Soft: 3ds max, Brazil r/s

6-50208_1136684623.jpg

A very interesting conceptual model. It looks 3-wheeled from some angle but in fact it is not if you look at it more carefully. Nice and clean design with exquisite lines makes this car look absolutely posh.

Title: Aggressive Red Concept Car
Author: Renderboy
Soft: 3ds Max, Mental Ray

An ultra modern car concept by our contributor named Renderboy (look at this modern car from different angles and with a 360 degrees rotation). A beautifully produced in the smallest details this great conceptual car has all chances to become real in the nearest future.

Title: Traktor
Author: Yegor Tsyba (Shiva3D)
Soft: 3ds max, Brazil r/s, Darktree, Photoshop

7-31630_1100722726.jpg

Are you the ones who wanted conceptual works? Here you go – a Russian tractor represented here is like an industrial monster! A very original concept I’ve never seen before. I’d rather see this thing animated, but rendering is still awesome.

Title: Sita k4
Author: Schokoladenmann2p3
Soft: Maya, Mental ray

sita-4k.jpg

An awesome bike concept model (at least it looks like a bike). Motion technology is unknown for me, but I like the design itself. Made for the author’s “2200 City without a name” project. Very detailed, great headlight proves it.
(Copyrighted by Tiong-seah YAP . 2008 All rights reserved)

Title: Porsche 911 Gt2 (993)
Author: Dennis Frick (Germany )
Soft: Cinema 4d R9.1, Photoshop

9-47779_1109535603_medium.jpg

One of the most photo-realistic models in this review. A great composition shows the car in motion. Texturing and lighting are simply perfect and give great photo-realism to this work.

Title: Droid Tank
Author: alex_izm (3D Work)
Soft: trueSpace 7, Vray

8-show_image.jpg

Droid Tank represented in this work applies to “Star Wars Episode III – Revenge of the Sith” and is inspired by this great movie. As for me, the main goal for the author in this case was to reproduce the atmosphere of the movie, and Alex_Izm was pretty much successful in that. Congratulations to the author!

Title: Peugeot Allscape – Feel the Wind
Authors: Un Labriego + Gustavo Ferrero
Soft: CINEMA 4D, Photoshop

fillthewind.jpg

The great Peugeot prototype is created with CINEMA 4D and composed with the help of Photoshop. An awesome modern concept with great lighting, texturing and active post-production makes you actually feel the wind.

Title: Lunacycle
Author: Brian Rogers
Soft: Rhino, Maxwell Render

lunacycle_final_by_marcellorupelli.jpg

This great tricycle was made using Rhino plugin, which does a spectacular job of shading. The only texture map in this rendering is the tiled floor. The tire tread and pinstriping is all solid and is modeled in Rhino. By the way this work was chosen as a “Daily Deviation” once on DeviantArt.com

Title: Batmobile – The Tumbler
Author: Dhanushka Kodituwakku
Soft: 3DS MAX and Photoshop

batmobile___the_tumbler_by_artist_tortur

Batmobile is a pretty aggressive car model for Batman. Such little things like the details on the tires make this model look truly amazing. I’m sure that this was a tremendous amount of work, but in the end we see a very nice result. So it is worth all of the efforts.

Title: Im Schuppen (In the Barn)
Author: Peter Buchholz
Soft: BodyPaint, CINEMA 4D, CorelDRAW, Darktree, Photoshop

16709_1163424731_large.jpg

An aged image of Land-Rover that needs some repair and is waiting for restoration in a dry wooden barn. One of the great examples when surroundings are just as much important as the model is. Truly an awesome work with great lighting!

Title: ZAZ Corvire 1970
Author: nailgun
Soft: 3dsmax, Vray, Photoshop

copyofzazcorvirebig.jpg

A nice attempt to show the generic design features of ZAZ-968 with American auto air stylistics of the 60th , namely Chevrolet Corvire with back-side engine. The formula is simple: radical change is only observed in the roof and glazing; a bit enlarged door opening and landing of the driver change; volume lining on the front panel; slightly fixed air and bumper and added small decorative elements. And everything that can be chromed is chromed icon_smile.gif That’s all you need to make such an excellent retro car!

Title: BMW5-2004
Author: Deagle
Soft: Alias Studio Tools 13.0 / 3D max8/ Vray / Photoshop.

para-800.jpg

Do you think it’s a picture? I also thought so but this is a really unbelievable photo-realistic 3d-model! Have you ever seen such realism before? I haven’t. Elegant, exclusive style that is typical of all BMW vehicles is well emphasized in this work, with light and shades successfully used.

Title: Jeep Willys
Author: Stain
Soft: Max 9, Vray, Photoshop

willys_final_cgtalk.jpg

Jeep Willys – the veteran of World War II. One of the best SUV of that time due to its reliability and practicability. The author gave us a possibility to see Jeep Willys in 40th surrounding. Good job!

• Like 3

Can I have one of the top ones. Beware anyone parking in my disabled bay with that  :D