Greetings Fellow Pirates! Got your site addy from an NFO file and thought I would check it out. I have been around for a long time on other sites. I am a MOD at another popular torrent site site so I don't have much time to check-out all the other great sites out here. This one looks like you guys have put a lot of hard work into it! Very Nice! I use to be part of KiNGDOM RG for many years but gave it up so I could become an ADMIN at KiNGDOM. Thanks for letting me join here.

• Like 3

Great to have you here @ CyberPhoenix and we have been around for a long time (We used to be Cyber?????)

Hello and Welcome to CyberPhoenix  We are happy you came to see us and Please read the Rules :big_boss:

Also look @ our Newbie Zone Section as that is a Great place to start to learn about CP and how CP works :thumbup:

We love to Help and we have a Section for that :yahoo: also if you need something we have the Request Section for that

I1JlQ.gif

Hi Capt_Chronic, welcome to CyberPhoenix and I hope you enjoy your stay. Please follow our rules and please ask if you need help.

G'day and Welcome Mate 80)

Yar har, fiddle lee dee,
Being a pirate is alright with me,
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!
Yo Ho, ahoy and avast,
Being a pirate is really badass!
Hang the black flag at the end of the mast!
You are a pirate!

pirate.gif