Sign in to follow this  
CyberGod

Best FREE Social Media Apps

If you are working as a Social Media Manager and your job is to ensure that the business is spread across various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc. then I am sure that you are tired of switching between these platforms to post stuff and interact with users. Do not worry, technology has advanced and there are lots of tools out there to make your job easier.

Most of these are paid apps and can ruin the budgets of small businesses or startups. Today we bring you three wonderful applications which you can use to manage the social media accounts of your business. Yes, these are all free to use. Check them out below.

True Social Metrics – Social Media Statistics

3t7R8Cp.jpg

This is the best app to actually quantify the value of social media engagement of a business. True Social Metrics. True Social Metrics tells you what post is shared / liked more, which posts are going viral, which channels to put in more effort on etc. Start using True Social Metrics and see all the social media statistics of your business, impress your boss by showing them those numbers.

Slingbot – Automated Twitter Engagement

31G1z0J.png

Slingbot is an application to easily gain twitter followers and industry connections. This app favorites tweets based on keywords campaigns you enter. So how does this gain you followers / connections? By favoriting tweets, it gains the attention of people who matter and ultimately they start following you.

The conversion rate is around 2 – 2.5% for the free version and is not bad at all. I gained about 60 followers in a month.

Topsy – Social Search Analytics

JsHZnDo.png

Topsy is a social search analytics application providing real-time search data across social media platforms. Topsy is a certified partner of twitter and lets you dig into data as old as 2006 to find appropriate trends.

Do you use some other tool which is better than what I listed here?
Or you know a better way of doing things?

Sign in to follow this