NeophobiA

Rapidshare Users

Dear RapidShare Customer,

Kindly note that RapidShare will stop the active service on March 31st, 2015. Extensions of STANDARD PLUS and PREMIUM will be possible until February 28th, 2015.

We strongly recommend all customers to secure their data. After March 31st, 2015 all accounts will no longer be accessible and will be deleted automatically.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail to support@rapidshare.com.

Thank you for many years of trust.

Your RapidShare team

• Like 1

Thanks for the update Neo

They have been useless for several years. I used to have a premium account with them but they kept "losing" all my credit. At one point they accused me of sloppy security when in fact I had a full legitimate security suite and a 24 character random generated password which they claimed was hacked. Very strange when that was the only account that was touched. I got very pi**ed off with them and haven't been near them since.

• Like 1

Yeah Grumpy, I had similar issues with them and was surprised to get that notification but thought I'd share for those that didn't get it so they don't lose out...