Sign in to follow this  
Renster

Combine Arrogance and Humour to Create Attraction

In this post I’m going to talk a little about confidence and humour, how they can be combined, and how and when (not) to use them.

Asking a girl something like “Did you just check out my ass?!” just out of the blue shows her that you have very two important values as a man; confidence and humour.

At the same time, you also show that you understand social dynamics, in the sense that it should be YOU who was checking out HER ass, and not the other way around. This is great stuff.

It should, like everything else, be said with a sly smile and a small glimpse in the eyes.

Arrogant AND funny

Another example:

(While talking to a girl in a bar) “Hey, do you often pick-up and seduce guys at bars? Because if you do… I just want you to know that I’m not that easy. You would have to buy me at least… 3 drinks before I would even consider splitting a cab with you.”

But there is a fine balance between being just arrogant and being funny at the same time. When you neglect the funny part, you’ll look like a complete ass, and without the arrogance/confidence, you’ll probably look like a clown.

This kind of humour shouldn’t be used all the time, but rather be sprinkled out evenly throughout your conversation with a girl.

This way you can also ask her about more mundane stuff, and actually get to know her, without it being boring.

Example:

You: “So, what do you do to bring food on the table at home? You DO have a HOME, right? When I first met you, you kind of looked like a homeless girl… But now I’m more in doubt… That dress actually doesn’t look so homemade up front.”

(This should of course be said to a girl who looks absolutely stunning)

What goes through her mind

At first, she thinks that you’re just asking her what she’s doing for a living. Booooring! Most women are not interested in talking about stuff like this when you first meet.

But then you go about and make it funny, and the story gets a totally different end to it. You suddenly gets interesting to talk to, and you’ll probably get a much better answer to your original question (“what do you do”).

She’ll also see that you understand social value. You have the confidence and nerve NOT to compliment her right away on her looks, and on top of that, you make fun of her.

This might sound a little crazy, but women love this. Actually, what works with women is very counter-intuitive from what SHOULD work logically.

The formula is really easy:

Arrogance + Humour = Attraction.

And attraction is something I want to talk about another day.

Till’ then guys!

• Like 1