Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Girl Takes Cardboard Cut-out Of Danny DeVito To Prom & His Response Is Hilarious

Girl Takes Cardboard Cut-out Of Danny DeVito To Prom & His Response Is Hilarious

Danny_Devito_Prom.png

Earlier last month, 17-year-old Allison Closs didn’t have anyone to take to prom, so she decided to take her idol. Closs said that all of the good guys were taken, and the guys that were left over she didn’t want to go to prom with.

So she turned, as one does in times of need, to the Internet.

She ordered a life-size cutout of Danny DeVito from Amazon, dressed him up with a tie and boutonniere, and used a small skateboard to wheel him around on. She taped the cut-out to the skateboard and used a leash to pull her new prom date around.,

2018-06-06_123941.jpg

She had a night to remember with her new pal Danny. Afterwards, she shared a series of hilarious photo booth shots she took with her date at prom on Instagram, writing, "A night I’ll never forget.

Her story went viral – even appearing on local news outlets, and thankfully it did because Danny’s response was unbelievable.

In a YouTube video Allison posted the day after prom, she explained just how big of a Danny DeVito fan she was. "I was having trouble finding a prom date," she said. "I couldn't find myself a date in real life or with an actual human. So, I bought one on Amazon!"

"I have always loved Danny. I loved him on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, I loved him in Hercules and Matilda. I just love him in every form he takes," Allison said in the video, as clips played of her posing with her date for pics and shoving him in her car. "Danny was there for me when I really needed him. He treats me the way a woman should be treated. I guess you could say we were made for one another."

As magical as that story is, it got even better this week, when Danny's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia co-star Rob McElhenney shared the actor's incredible response to being "chosen" as Allison's prom date. "Hey Allison- I heard you took cardboard Danny to Prom.

What a coincidence. He took cardboard Allison to Paddy's..."

3_Danny_De_Vito.jpg

• Like 1