kenner

Make Donkey Laugh

A man walks into a bar and he notices a jar of money on the bar, and a donkey tied to a barstool. He walks up to the bartender and asks, " Why is there a donkey in the bar and why is there a jar of money on the bar?" The bartender replies, "If you can make the donkey laugh you can have that money." So the man walks up to the donkey and whispers in the donkey's ear. The donkey starts laughing so the man grabs the money jar and leaves.

A few days later the man returns to find the donkey still tied to the barstool and two jars of cash on the bar. The man asks the bartender, " Why is the donkey still here?" The bartender replies, " If you can make the donkey cry you can have the 2 jars of money." So the man goes over and unties the donkey and walks the donkey out the back door. After a few minutes the man returns with the donkey crying. As he grabs the 2 jars of money the bartender says, " How did you get him to laugh? and how did you get him to cry?" The man replies, "To make him laugh I told him my d*ck was bigger than his, To make him cry I proved it