blueriver_21

No Text in Yahoo Messenger

Hello, There

I have no texts in chat window of my Yahoo messenger, I am using 64 bit window 7. Have been trying 100 + different things. Any expert here help me please.

trans.gifTo fix this, do the following:

• Sign out and close Yahoo Messenger
  • Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools > Internet Options > Security Tab > under Select a Zone to view or change security settings click on the Internet icon (blue globe) and in Security Level for this Zone click Custom Level
  • In Settings window scroll down the page to Scripting and enable: Scripting of Java applets andActive scripting, (for Internet Explorer 6 - Allow paste operations via script), (for Internet Explorer 7 and 8 – Allow Programmatic clipboard access)
  • Click OK
  • Launch Yahoo! Messenger and sign in again.

That’s all, everything should be back to normal with your Yahoo Messenger. If the above does not work, try uninstalling completely and then re-installing Yahoo Messenger.

Try that and let me know how it goes .. i searched online and it was basically a script error or bug with IE

• Like 1

Hi, Devil

Thanks for replying, I tried that before too but I still don't see text in chat window and my IE is 9 now..........took me 17 hours + in Google search already.Any more suggestion? Thanks DS