kenner

Veet Reviews

If you're a bit hairy you must try this product. Although you should read the reviews first.

> read the wonderful reviews here -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/cr/B000KKNQBK/p=2/ref=aw_cr_p_drugstore_g_

> Searing Pain

20 April 2012 By LondonSackBurn

Not since Steve McQueen entered the 'Towering Inferno' has a human object burnt so intensely.

I applied the cream to my spuds and within 24 seconds my orbs were throbbing.

Imagine being dragged naked down the autobahn in Germany behind an F1 car. That is exactly how my seed sack felt.

On the plus side, my nuts are totally foliage-free. On the down side Ill never be a Father.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get the Duncan Goodhew look!

27 April 2012 By Mr Padraig Egan

After deciding I would like to adopt the Duncan Goodhew look I decided to use this product to remove all the hair from my head. It worked a treat. I was however disapointed that it also removed my eyelashes and a fair proportion of my left cornea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disco Inferno

26 April 2012 By OneDameRemains "tremonti is god"

Wow - what can i say. I had a bit of a forest down there, and every time i went for a wee, i'd undo my zip and pull out about 500 hairs before i finally found my love pipe, so i decided it was time to do something about it.

The cream went on very easily, i can't fault it for doing what it says, in removes hair, but so would an oxy-acetylene blow torch. After about 5 minutes, i had a nice glowing warming sensation on my scrotum, but within 10 minutes, my bollocks were engulfed in a searing heat, as though someone had just tossed a petrol bomb at a space hopper.

The pain was pretty horrendous, i watched in amazement as the hairs disappeared en mass, but i also watched in fear as my ball-sack withered disintegrated right before my very eyes. I had to think fast, so i rammed my baby beads into a large tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and sat there for about 30 minutes until the pain had died down a while. It worked a treat, and not only that, i managed to pop the ice-cream back into the freezer and it's reset back to normal again.

My ball-sack is now soft, smooth and completely hairless. It looks like i've got Right Said Fred in my underpants. Overall 3 stars, i'd have given it 5 stars but it's taken 2 inches off my length and left me with the libido of an asthmatic ant carrying a heavy shopping bag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't Be Macho!!!

24 April 2012 By Martin

I was recommended this product as the perfect solution to irritating clotting in the darker recesses of the body, but should have paid attention to the omens.

At first I noted that customers who bought this product also bought local anaesthetics and Jumbo tubs of E45 cream, but I figured this wasn't related.

In eager anticipation of delivery I read through some of the reviews, but figuring that they must have been written by ponces, I was even more eager to face the challenge and prove my manhood

It finally arrived....

A mere 15 minutes later I had defrosted 5 bags of varied frozen vegetables, bounced off every inch of wall in the bathroom and woken a baby sleeping 10 doors away.

A week has passed and I am now able to go to the toilet without the use of a frozen bandage, but I fear I am left to live with Purple Ronnie in my pants, and the fact that Amazon is now recommending Whips and other strange paraphernalia.

• Like 7