Sign in to follow this  
kannuloves143

data transfer speed is very slow

hey plz help me my computer is very slow

when i transfer any data from my pc to pendrive and any other device the data transfer speed show 500kb/sec. , 700kb/sec.

i m using win 7 and i have 1 tb hdd and 3gb ram in my pc plz help as soon as possible................................

thanks in advance..........

what is the processor u use ?

second as vignesh suggested in the chat box did u give your system a good cleaning ? i.e defrag.,remove temp files , fix register's errors..stuffs like that?

Just right click your my computer go to properties take a screenshot and post it here it would be much easier

Edit : As day trader suggested .... my bad :D

Edited by Devilsnare
  • Like 2

@devilsnare... Lol bro i forgot tht i did tht... did i really suggest in the chat box? Anyways wat u told is vry correct.. @kanika Pls try the above said procedures and get back here.. If it doesnt work thr is another way to fix it... I wil tel if these doesnt work...

• Like 2

actually it was me...but no bother, slow transfer rate can be the speed of the usb port on the pc

• Like 1

yeah... Kanika if u want help in hindi language send me a pm as oly english has to be used here... First thing u have to do is check the usb driver of the pendrive.. Also if the pendrive is of the size lesser thn 4gb thn its max speed will be only 1mbps but practically u get only 800kbps of speed... Actually this was a topic of research tht one of my friend did...

• Like 3

@devilsnare... Lol bro i forgot tht i did tht... did i really suggest in the chat box? Anyways wat u told is vry correct.. @kanika Pls try the above said procedures and get back here.. If it doesnt work thr is another way to fix it... I wil tel if these doesnt work...

actually it was me...but no bother, slow transfer rate can be the speed of the usb port on the pc

oops sorry abt that bro got confused with u and daytrader all i saw was blue name lol my bad

• Like 2

hey i m also done that (temp file remove)

but after all that my system is too slow

plz tell me how can i post screenshot image in this section

hey i m also done that (temp file remove)

but after all that my system is too slow

nowplz tell me how can i post screenshot image in this section

Nvm since shammy here has posted your image that will suffice

Screen Shot

405137_196044493850421_100003346168040_308209_1384532232_n.jpg

also need the pendrive's name ? i mean the company ? is it kingston,transcend , or any others

Older pen drives, and camera cards tend to be slow. When

buying any memory device nowdays, they have a "class" rating.

currently I think class 10 is the highest. A lot of "deals" you see online are class 4.

Beware...it makes a big difference in speed.