Sign in to follow this  
Blackrome03

Kinda Sorta KRAZY Question So Yeah....

Hey CyberPhoenix World

The question I have here I prolly won't get an answer, but hell no harm in asking. So with the some what crazy of tinychat this past year they are getting a lot of attention. Long story short is there a way to enter rooms COMPLETELY unnoticed or invisible to other members within the room? may sound creepy BUT I just want to see what goes on for a couple of groups or teams on tinychat. So if anyone knows of a software or code or something I just want observe and that's all. oh side note is there a better IP changer I currently have "mask my IP" which doesn't really work effectively when i go to different webpages or download its either slow as well or it says can't load page...... so in terms of a IP changer something i can click and my IP is changed over n over again.

If I can get assistance with my first question then they should get some kind of award ceremony for their good deed that would be OVERLY appreciated

for your question its difficult to answer... the only way to do it is by logging into it anonymously using any source code that is developed specially for your pc that will stop streaming ur video... there cannot be a general method to do it...

u can use super hide my ip instead of mask my ip... here is the link...

http://www.superhideip.com/download.html