Sign in to follow this  
spacemate

Rapidshare

Why is there no rapidshare downloads on this site,no good for me at this point of time as i have many other sites with rapidshare downloads

many have voted for rapidshare but for some reason it never really took off. Too many people that upload are too interested in getting paid which rapidshare does not do. Rapidshare is great but not much we can really do about it.

There are lots of rapidshare downloads but they are hard to find because they are not tagged. Just stick rapidshare in the search And see how many you get.

• Like 1

RS links do exist, but it's up to the Ups to use them....but feel free to up with RS, since I like them myself...get the trend going

• Like 1

as rapidshare is free uploaders dont prefer it as they get no reward... but there are enough files on RS on this site... not just this forum but other forums too have very few RS links... also files will be deleted very soon if it violates any copyright... i prefer mediafire as its the best...

• Like 1

As ddlmodNEW.pngMr Grumpy said, there are rapidshare links on here. I did a quick search as stated and got 194 hits.

rapids.png

• Like 2