eatmyshorts

Snowden goes to ground in Hong Kong as US vows pursuit

And the US and UK governments say they have nothing to hide...those of us who have some savvy about us, understand that the governments have been monitoring us. The very people that are supposed to protect our privacy are breaching it, to the extreme...One man shouts out what we knew and has now been confirmed from the hilltops and now they hunt him down....I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up dead in a ditch or life imprisonment under the treason act.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/us-plans-aggressive-pursuit-intel-whistleblower-235622533.html
  • Like 1

Too many people are too ignorant. They just don't understand what's going on. They believe whatever the govenment say. But we who spend much of our time here in this new warzone knows better.There is nothing the power fear more than the truth.

In my eyes Snowden is a hero.

• Like 1

I agree...the governments scare the hell out of people, they eat whatever they are fed, without seeing the whole meal. Snowden has done what many knew and what many knew nothing about but at least its out now and the war over privacy will be a messy one, if and only if people stand up for their rights :)

• Like 1

I don't think he is really, people shouldn't be kept in the dark about stuff like this...on new news...he could be on his way back to the US depending on "agreements" made