Dlaniger

Hello

Hello and Welcome to CyberPhoenix  We are happy you came to see us and Please read the Rules :big_boss:

Also look @ our Newbie Zone Section as that is a Great place to start to learn about CP and how CP works :thumbup:

We love to Help and we have a Section for that :yahoo: also if you need something we have the Request Section for that

I1JlQ.gif

Ahh, nothing like a warm welcome back, thanks fellas; I will do my very best to abide by all the rules, and I am aware of all the penalties for not., been in exile for a while, and lost in the vast sea of cyber-space, but its good to know no matter how renown, one can always come back home.... parley witcha later.

Dlaniger out

• Like 1

Why thank you very much Saran999,for a minute I thought I was feeling a chill! (Right here I would post one of those big grinning smileys back at you, but the Bold, Italic, Underline, Font, Size, and Smileys on this board seem to have been disabled; He, he, he, Oh well)Best wishes to you and yours Saran999 let em know Dlaniger, a real world renown cyber-space pie-rat speak spoke spat at em latter.

Dlaniger out

• Like 1