Sign in to follow this  
fawn

Snakes A sneak Peak

Some Of My Work

I Love Taking Pictures Of Snakes, I Have many Types and Cool Images ,If you ever need a Snake Image ,Pmpost-366266-1326265362011_thumb.jpg

post-366266-13262653618876_thumb.jpg

post-366266-13262653619129_thumb.jpg

post-366266-13262653619372_thumb.jpg

post-366266-13262653619619_thumb.jpg

post-366266-13262653619841_thumb.jpg

they are all deadly
Kinda Sorta , The Rattlesnake Is My First shot showing 13 Buttons. He is Deadly. Buttons Do Not Indicate Age rather than Sheds.

The Second Is a Copperhead. The Copperhead will not kill you , However the Venom is a strong tissue destroyer.

This snake is aggressive and Will bite repeatedly and will advance to you if you piss them off.

They Can Be Found under Yard debris looking for Mice Trails.

Maybe a young child or someone old could die from a Bite. The Venom will take advantage of a weak point in the body .

All American Vipers Have Elliptical Eyes. This is Not true for other Countries, Only native to America .

My Third Shot, a Ribbon Snake, Completely Harmless, Loves to eat small Invertebrates Insects and Amphibians.

My Forth Shot another Ribbon snake. Only Venomous Snake Den.

This Snake will find a Hole and refuge under a Root mass during winter. They Will Come out 60 degrees or above

My Fifth shot a Deadly Cottonmouth water Moccasin. This snake is a snake that I call a water warrior. This is Simi Aquatic.

Meaning It will Travel well away from water for a Meal. Eating squrrels, mice,rats,bird ,fish,frogs, etc.

It has a bacteria in its bite that is just as deadly as the venom. This snake is Not aggressive , However everyone has its own personality and each one is differnet. I Have Had some Gape excessively , I’ve had some not even Flinch to my approach . Ive even had some Lift up to cobra style threat. Mostly just show, Always Respect him.

Snakes are amazing creatures .

My Last shot is a Manipulation of a Person On a Cottonmouth Body

Fawn

wow i didn't know that, thank you :)

Your Very Welcome, I Have Worked with snakes For Years , If You Ever have any Questions, Shout Me Out Smile

Fawn

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this