Sign in to follow this  
makongma

Burnaware pro

I have istalled burnaware pro v 6.4 which is working normally. I found that there is a newer version of the application and installed it. After the completed burn the tray could not eject automatically as it should. My OS.XP Pro. SP3. I try a portable version it remain the same problem. Hopping someone can help me to find a cure to it. Thanks.

If you read the update info there has been a problem with the tray not opening on some drives. Versions 6.6, 6.7 and 6.8 should have fixed the bugs but 6.5 was the version that introduced the problem. If these versions don't fix it I suggest reverting to 6.4 as you know that works.

• Like 2

Thanks Mr Grumpy for your advise, the thing that urge me download the latest version which is v6.8 is that they have known thr problems and resolved. To my knowledge I am still having the same problem in v6. upwards, whether it is only me or you pal's having such problem do let me know. Thanks for your respond.

• Like 1

Version 6.8 is working on Windows 7 Ultimate - It could be that your still on WinXP and that's why your having the problem with the newer version - I would do as Mr.G said and go back to the older version or upgrade to Windows 7  and use this to make it a legel copy

I hope this helps you :D

• Like 1