Sign in to follow this  
ghostxdreams2

I,M just letting everyone know -----------------------

starting today i will NOT be posting till next year i have given this some thought and i figure i need some rest so if you are looking for my post you will have to wait till 2014 that's it no exceptions.-------------------ok maybe one - or two but then i,m threw i mean no more posting till next year except for maybe those two mention ------unless i run across something realllllllly good i mean it will have to be really goooooood .------------------- awwwwww to heck with it 

20141_zpse516da72.jpg

• Like 5

Nice one GhostDreams. I'll try not to look for any posts til next year then............ :rolleyes:

• Like 2

:blink:  GhostDreams you had me scared for a minute :o  I thought I was going to have to wait a year to read your Awesome posts :laugh2: :laugh2:

• Like 1

Greetings from a relative newbie. Thanks for advising of your reluctance to post until next year. I will not bother looking for any posts from you until....now let me see.....1 hour and 55 minutes...err 1 hour and 55 minutes... and to reciprucaet resipri rescip  do the same for you.  :psy:

• Like 1

Greetings from a relative newbie. Thanks for advising of your reluctance to post until next year. I will not bother looking for any posts from you until....now let me see.....1 hour and 55 minutes...err 1 hour and 55 minutes... and to reciprucaet resipri rescip  do the same for you.  :psy:

:lol: will do and welcome to the site hope you enjoy your stay here ;)

• Like 1