Sign in to follow this  
ghostxdreams2

new bullets on the market

http://www.mibullet.com/

info_main2_zpsdd80b453.png

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q:  Has the A.T.F approved the Mi-Bullet™ for public use?

The A.T.F. has cleared a wide range of Multiple Impact™ Bullet configurations for civilian use; they can be made from (LEAD, Copper, GREEN-LEAD™,Zuerillium Alloy™ to name a few) classifying each of them as non-restricted ammunition (i.e.the same as a conventional slug or Buck-shot); meaning they are cleared for retail distribution within the United States. However, this does not include specialty “High performance” variants designed for the Military, and Law Enforcement.

Q: What calibers of ammunition is it designed for, and which ones can I buy?

While it is possible to make the new Multiple Impact™ Bullet in any caliber including Shot-gun, the first products currently for sale are the 45cal ACP & 12ga and in (Late Q-1 2014) 9mm; then Q-2 the remaining most popular ammo formats).

Q: When will this product be available for retail purchase?

You can currently buy some directly from this website or ask your local dealer if they have inventory!

Q: Has how much does it cost?          

A box of 45ACP has a M.S.R.P. of $60.00; but most dealers are selling it competitively at a Street Price of $49.99. A box of 12ga Mi-billets has a M.S.R.P. of $35.00 but most dealers are selling it competitively at a Street Price of $29.99. Less expensive than one would expect!

Q: Is there anything like it on the market today?

No, the patented technology took over three years to develop and was done in complete secrecy, even if other bullet makers wanted to copy the new shot profile, they will be prevented; do to the wide scope of our patents and our three year head-start.

Q: Is it true that by dividing the total mass of the bullet by 3, (Mi-3™ version) the bullet has less penetrating/stopping power?

At first you might think so, but you must factor in; (i) that we divide the bullet from tip to tail and therefore we also divide the surface area by 3 as well (the ratio of surface area to mass of each segment remains approximately the same as the original slug). (ii) Each segment that strikes the live target creates its own wound channel and if you have and accurate shot you can damage three vital organs simultaneously. The cumulative effect of multiple wound channels can be greater than one wound from a standard slug!

Q:  Are there really three different levels of stopping power?

YES, we have successfully developed three primary categories of the Mi-bullet™. The three variants are Fully-lethal (aka: Mi-Stopper™) Semi-lethal (aka: Mi-Stunner™) and a Less-lethal (aka: Mi-Stinger™). By adjusting the mass/density of the material we make the bullet segments from, we create the three different levels for stopping power.

• Like 2

It sure is getting very silly when they let the general public buy this sort of stuff. I'm glad I live in the UK with no guns.

• Like 1

Sorry Mr Grumpy but we have guns in the U.K, in fact im a member of a Gun club myself in Manchester.

• Like 1

hmmmm Well i guess the old saying you can't shoot the broad side of a barn :rolleyes:

• Like 2

hmmmm Well i guess the old saying you can't shoot the broad side of a barn :rolleyes:

not only can you shoot the side of the barn but it will cut your crop of wheat for you to lol

• Like 1

It sure is getting very silly when they let the general public buy this sort of stuff. I'm glad I live in the UK with no guns.

thats kinda like where i live here in the states we live in a county that is what they call dry *means you can,t buy alcohol*  but the next county over is wet which means you can buy alcohol i can guarantee you that there is more alcohol here in the dry county than in the wet one

• Like 1

Sorry Mr Grumpy but we have guns in the U.K, in fact im a member of a Gun club myself in Manchester.

As you said they are strictly controlled and by members of a gun club. We don't have them as general members of the public without suitable training and control. I used to shoot rifles a long time ago but wouldn't dream of having one at home. I'm afraid I don't support the American right to bear arms or whatever its called. All guns should be restricted to shooting ranges especially hand guns.

As you said they are strictly controlled and by members of a gun club. We don't have them as general members of the public without suitable training and control. I used to shoot rifles a long time ago but wouldn't dream of having one at home. I'm afraid I don't support the American right to bear arms or whatever its called. All guns should be restricted to shooting ranges especially hand guns.

really? why not i mean i love guns and i,m not trying to start anything not being from your neck of the woods i,m just curious as to why your against having them as a home deternet . dont get me wrong i respect your opinion