NeophobiA

Dewalts answer to home protection

Dewalts answer to home protection that doesn't require a registration or license. This nail gun can shoot a 16-D nail through a 2x4 at 200 yards and incase of a home invasion well you can NAIL THEIR ASS to the wall. Im not saying it wont kill the perp but they wont get away. You can also help build a friends fence 2 blocks away while sitting in your front lawn. This is truly how you adapt and overcome so Thanks Dewalt

9471_326076260842095_2032215572_n.jpg

• Like 3

The photograph displayed above has intrigued many power tool buffs and firearm aficionados, but the item depicted is not a product of the DeWalt corporation (or any other tool or firearm manufacturer), it isn't a real power tool, it doesn't fire nails, and it isn't a weapon that legally skirts applicable laws regarding the sale, use, or ownership of firearms. 

This "rapid-fire nail gun" is a standard ArmaLite AR-15/M-16 semi-automatic rifle, outfitted with parts from various DeWalt power tools. This hybrid creation sprang from the imagination of David Wiggins, who explained how he came to create it:

I'd just picked up a new (to me) M-16 and was in the process of fixing it up a little. It needed new furniture anyway, so I sourced the safety yellow stock, guard, and grip. Then, I went down to the DeWalt factory service place a few miles from the house to get a sticker. There, I saw they had brand new battery casings, so I picked up one of those too. I got home, found a short magazine , and got to work. 

I traced an approximation of the size hole I'd need in the top of the plastic casing, and slowly dremeled away the plastic I didn't need. Once done, I epoxied the magazine body into the hole and quickly assembled everything so that I could make sure it all looked right before the epoxy set up. Once the epoxy cured, I took the mag back apart, cleaned up some of the bigger resin boogers, and then masked the top of the mag and hit it w/ some mil-spec glossy black coating (aka Krylon).

Fans of HBO's The Wire might recall the scene in which Felicia "Snoop" Pearson, a soldier in Marlo Stanfield's drug-dealing organization, visits a Hardware Barn store to buy a nail gun (for the purpose of nailing shut the doorways of abandoned buildings in which the Stanfield gang has hidden the bodies of murdered rivals) and engages a sale clerk in a discussion of the available product choices using terminology reminiscent of a firearms purchase: 

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/nailgun.asp#fUDbKPwtDPDbvM0i.99
  • Like 2

Hummmm I still want one and Thanks Ghost now I can make one :)

• Like 2

you know thats right make me one i will pay for shipping lol

• Like 2

Well as long as we don't play Call of Duty for real :gunsmilie::gamer:

• Like 1

gives a whole new meaning to ---------------getting nailed?  :devil:

• Like 2