Sign in to follow this  
uk666

More 'Explicit' Pictures Of Celebrities Leaked In 'Fappening 2.0'

More 'Explicit' Pictures Of Celebrities Leaked In 'Fappening 2.0'

A new celebrity photo hacking scandal has erupted in what people are calling the "Fappening 2.0".

It follows prior reports of Emma Watson and Amanda Seyfried having had private photos leaked onto the internet.

Now several other celebrities have been hit.

Some of them allegedly include Rose McGowan, WWE star Paige, Sean Penn's daughter Dylan Penn, Robin Thicke's girlfriend April Love Geary and Zac Efron's ex Sami Miro, among others.

cda4a74458cc9c3337ff3a4a9ac0762e.jpg

The Hacker News reports that others are to follow.

"According to a screenshot from an original 4chan thread, unknown hackers will be posting more intimate photos of female celebrities, including Kylie Jenner, Marisa Tomei, Jennifer Lawrence and several others, over the next few days, which indicates it's just the beginning of The Fappening 2.0," they say.

"There is yet no information on the source of the leaks or how the personal photos of celebrities were obtained, but the anonymous hackers are claiming that these leaks are just the tip of an iceberg and they're about to release the next batch of celebrities to get their photos leaked."

2981788658cc34ae37ff7e8fcc03ae3a.jpg

A spokesperson for Watson dismissed the nature of the pictures, saying: "Photos from a clothes fitting Emma had with a stylist a couple of years ago have been stolen. They are not nude photographs.

"Lawyers have been instructed and we are not commenting further."

The first "Fappening" occurred in 2014. The hackers responsible eventually got sent to prison. Risky business for a couple of naked selfies if you ask me.

Who is leaking the images if Fappening hacker is serving a prison sentence?

FBI had claimed that the original Fappening hacker was identified and sentenced to 9 months in jail. Edward Majerczyk, 29, from Illinois, Chicago has confessed to hacking the iCloud accounts of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Kaley Cuoco and Kirsten Dunst among others.  Majerczyk said that he had hacked nearly 300 celebrity iCloud accounts using phishing and leaked the explicit celebrity images. Majerczyk was found guilty by a US Court and is currently serving the sentence.

So this brings us to the question of who is behind the latest iCloud nude image leaks of Emma Watson, Mischa Barton, Amanda Seyfried. Are we to believe that the FBI and authorities were not able to arrest some unknown partners of Majerczyk. Or is another hacker group behind the latest iCloud hackers and Fappening 2.0. Mind you, many members on 4Chan have suggested that the current leaked images and videos are from a private collector’s album.

But the question remains! Was Majerczyk really behind the Fappening 1.0? Was Majerczyk alone in his hacking adventures? Or there were some partners who have still not been identified by the authorities.

The clue to this come only in coming weeks. Because, earlier during the Fappening 1.0, the iCloud hackers released a tranche of images every Friday on 4Chan and Reddit. If the current Fappening 2.0 images are leaked next week, we can safely assume that a new hacker group is behind the latest iCloud hacks. If not, we can deduce that the images and videos currently leaked are from the previous Fappening hack.

How To Keep Your Private Photos Private

If you are looking for the best way to keep your photos off the Internet, the simplest solution to this is — Don't click them.

But if you do so, there are a few steps that you can follow to minimize the risk:
  • Do not click on any suspicious links or attachments in the email you received.
  • When in doubt, contact the sender to confirm that he or she actually sent the email to you or not.
  • Never provide your personal or financial information through an email to anyone.
  • No service, be it Google, Apple, or Microsoft, ever asks for your password or any other sensitive personal information over an email.
  • It's always a good idea to regularly update your passwords and security questions.
  • Enable two-factor authentication on your accounts and always choose a strong and different password for all your accounts. If you are unable to create and remember different passwords for each site, you can use a good password manager.

• Like 1

I'm going to take a picture of my dogs butt and let them Fappening 2.0 that ;)

• Like 2

Don't Install Any App To View Leaked Fappening Images — It's a Malware!

1796792633.jpg

The latest scams spreading on Twitter read:

"VIDEO: WWE Superstar Paige Leaked Nude Pics and Videos"

"Incredible!!! Leaked Nude Pics and Videos of WWE Superstar Paige!!!!: (Accept the App First)"
  • Like 2

This is why I don't get anymore apps than what I've got already and I've scanned my phone multi times and with different antivirus 

• Like 2

I don't even have games on My phone, just a couple of apps, I'm not trusting or am too educated on what is possible I guess...

• Like 2

I have Boom Beach on my Nexus 7 tablet and just apps on my Samsung S7

• Like 1