matt223

Fileserve is useless now

Is there an appropriate spot that I can just say fileserve.com can go blow it out their ass now? I'm so f'ing irritated with them. Every link is deleted almost instantly. I'm glad I only renewed for one month. I feel the need to vent and use some choice language but I'm trying to keep it PG here.

Same as Filesonic. Well, filesonic hasnt been taken down exactly BUT you cna no longer file share and can only download what you have personally uploaded, which will make filesonic as much use as a chocolate fire guard. I think Filesonic will be gone in months if not weeks. Who will subscribe to a hosting site that has banned file sharing? Not me, not you and not anyone with half a brain.

I just emailed fileserve.com and told them to refund my last payment. I only renewed for 1 month but I just did it within the last week. No links are ever valid with them now. They don't deserve my money.

I just emailed fileserve.com and told them to refund my last payment. I only renewed for 1 month but I just did it within the last week. No links are ever valid with them now. They don't deserve my money.

You wont get a refund. They screwed me out of my money. These guys are thieves and deserve whatever they get from feds.

my own personal backup files are still available on fileserve... i can d/l what i uploaded myself.

guess i better find a better online storage solution: fileserve cannot survive the loss of filesharing...

RS for one, watches that like a hawk. I know this from past experience. Sharing accounts with them cost me a bunch at another site I'm on. You need to find a way to run all up oand downloads through 1 or 2 IP's. That way you will not get noticed. And you can only alow single uploads or downloads at a time. Need to create a timesheet of sorts. Thats what we did.